LOL. That's what I did. I said my name is Danielle W. I really hope he doesn't want me to come onto the fan 590 today, I do not have a girl voice. He's been saying what I tweet the last few podcasts. But just says from Ottawa.... something else we can't say.
Awesome.How many additional followers did you get from Bob McKenzie
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

Is it me or does the Biatch have a lot of Andy Kaufman to him?For those of you that are too young to get the reference, look it up.

Hmmm, I saw Man on the Moon, and watched a little bit of Taxi, but otherwise I'm not really familiar with Kaufman's work.
Seriously?He pulled a Biatch on the country on national television..People bought it..

DownGoesBrown Down Goes Brown Ha. Via @slavitch, Maple Leaf fans stuffing ballot boxes apparently protect a lead just as well as their team does.

EricEngels Eric Engels Every time my friend Cory Pecker (former leading playoff scorer for the Eerie Otters) scored a hat-trick, people threw dildos on the ice

Adam Proteau @Proteautype Will the NHL announce mandatory sensitivity training for Barch, the way they laughably made Avery take anger management classes?

LeNoceur @meltyourfaceoff If that had been Jordin Tootoo, and Barch asked him if he was falling-down drunk, would've been 2 games. One each for drunks and Indians.Retweeted by Pension Plan Puppets

Berger_BYTES Howard Berger Mark my words: the #NHL will never play a single game beyond this season under the current division alignment. Not one. #Leafs #NHLPA

KnucklesNilan30 Chris Nilan Serge commands respect because he has earned it.The game has not passed him by.He will bring the Habs back from mediocrity. No questionBiatch's dream is starting to come to fruition.

KnucklesNilan30 Chris Nilan Serge commands respect because he has earned it.The game has not passed him by.He will bring the Habs back from mediocrity. No questionBiatch's dream is starting to come to fruition.
hahahah yesssssss boooooykaasshaaaaaaaaaaa
lol

PGATOUR PGA TOUR Rory Sabbatini suffered a 2-stroke penalty for being late for his 2nd-round tee time. He's playing the first hole now. ow.ly/8lBAnWow! The PGA does NOT **** around.

All Habs (Canadiens) @All_Habs Price's simple response to an aggressive reporter:"I'm sorry that I'm not a francophone. I'm just here to do my job."

Aportzline Aaron Portzline #CBJ have fired coach Scott Arniel.
Disaster season..On the heels of losing Jeff Carter AGAIN.
No Pens on this list surprisingly...https://twitter.com/#!/si_vault/status/...186060256935936Andy Gray @si_vaultSports Illustrated asked 161 NHL players to name the most overrated player in hockey. Here are the results: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.1.html
On the flip-side... http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.1.html
No Pens on this list surprisingly...https://twitter.com/#!/si_vault/status/...186060256935936Andy Gray @si_vaultSports Illustrated asked 161 NHL players to name the most overrated player in hockey. Here are the results: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.1.html
To me that looks a lot more like a most overpaid list in most cases as opposed to most overrated.Nobody thinks that players like Gomez or Komisarek are good any longer.
Thats the dumbest list ever..If you think Dion Phaneuf and Jerome Iginla are overrated you dont watch hockey..Shove it up your ass Sports Illustrated...Stick to Tebow ass kissing..Morons
If you read it correctly you'd see that it was the players voting.