• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

Would you let her shit on your chest?
No, I would not let her shit on my chest. I would throw up. You couldn't give me $10000 of lululemon to let any girl shit on my chest. I don't care if it's Paulina Gretzky, nobody is going to take a dump on my chest.

OnFrozenPond George Richards Just got word that Krys Barch was ejected for a racial slur #FlaPanthers #HabsOnFrozenPond George Richards Linesman Darren Gibbs reported the racial slur from #FlaPanthers Krys Barch toward #Habs PK Subban at scrum at end of 1st period

seanbcassidy Sean Cassidy Quebec tobloids set to explode tomorrow .. Supposedly " Barch's Racial Slur " was uttered in english !LOLOL

OnFrozenPond George Richards Just got word that Krys Barch was ejected for a racial slur #FlaPanthers #HabsOnFrozenPond George Richards Linesman Darren Gibbs reported the racial slur from #FlaPanthers Krys Barch toward #Habs PK Subban at scrum at end of 1st period
You can be ejected for a racial slur now?
You can be ejected for a racial slur now?
Obviously?
Rule 23.7:23.7 Other Infractions That Could Result in a Game Misconduct – Refer to the Reference Tables – Table 12 – Summary of Game Misconduct Penalties for a list of the infractions that can result in a game misconduct penalty being assessed (see specific rule numbers for complete descriptions).In addition, the following list of infractions can also result in a game misconduct penalty being assessed:(i) interfering with or striking a spectator.(ii) post-game verbal abuse from players, goalkeepers or non-playing club personnel (on or off the ice)(iii) racial taunts or slurs(iv) spitting on or at an opponent or spectatorSo...apparently. Seems like a weird thing to kick a guy out of the game for something verbal involving another player. To me, that seems overbearing. This is not a gentlemanly sport like cricket - terrible, awful things get said on the ice. By everyone, about everything. Not sure why racial is a whole new level. I'm fine with suspensions, as a personal conduct policy, since that goes for situations like Wisniewski and Avery that aren't specifically racial, but regulating what is said on the ice in-game seems to be a slippery slope.
Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie@Ottawa_Biatch You're the dummy. Don't ever call someone dummy when you're wrong. And you're wrong. We call that Double Dummy. And you're it
I hate to admit it but I love it when people who don't "know" biatch react to biatch.

The funniest thing about Biatch on Twitter, is that you have to picture him coming off as a relatively attractive, but drug-addicted girl from Ottawa. That's how everyone else perceives him.

hahaha, what was the original tweet?
@TSNBobMcKenzie look at the schedule dummy, CAN plays the winner of FIN/SWE not CZE/RUSNow some guys are thinking Biatch is a girl.

Tim from the Tim & Sid podcast, direct messaged me on twitter last night. He wants to know my name. He says it is for the podcast, because I have been tweeting some funny stuff I guess. I think he just wants in this imaginary girls pants.

Tim from the Tim & Sid podcast, direct messaged me on twitter last night. He wants to know my name. He says it is for the podcast, because I have been tweeting some funny stuff I guess. I think he just wants in this imaginary girls pants.
Tell him your name is Danielle.
Tell him your name is Danielle.
LOL. That's what I did. I said my name is Danielle W. I really hope he doesn't want me to come onto the fan 590 today, I do not have a girl voice. He's been saying what I tweet the last few podcasts. But just says from Ottawa.... something else we can't say.