• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

Bet she draws a lot of body checking penalties too. Also: Cross-checking...high-sticking...holding the stick...
You idiot you don't get it. It's suppose to be sexual nintendo. Like too many men suggests she likes gang bangs. Or hooking suggests she is a hooker. WTF is cross checking?
You idiot you don't get it. It's suppose to be sexual nintendo. Like too many men suggests she likes gang bangs. Or hooking suggests she is a hooker. WTF is cross checking?
oh sorry, i thought we were just naming penalties.

Jeremy_Roenick Jeremy Roenick Penguin fans have ranked high on my respect meter for way way the love their sports. But last night was disrespectful to a sure H of famer

Jeremy_Roenick Jeremy Roenick Penguin fans have ranked high on my respect meter for way way the love their sports. But last night was disrespectful to a sure H of famer
Agreed. Pens fans need to learn more respect and courtesy.
Agreed. Pens fans need to learn more respect and courtesy.
Agreed, Pens fans are immature the way they treated the great Jags..I was sort of mehh on him back in the day..I have used to appreciate him a lot..Plus his 24/7 clips are pretty cool..BTW..Of all the people on here with a remote shot at Paulina would be Dubey...Dave : Hey Paulina, Im Dave.Paulina : So im busy.Dave: Dave Dubnyk.Paulina : OHHH...Like the Oiler goalie. Hey lets do some shots..
Agreed, Pens fans are immature the way they treated the great Jags..I was sort of mehh on him back in the day..I have used to appreciate him a lot..Plus his 24/7 clips are pretty cool..BTW..Of all the people on here with a remote shot at Paulina would be Dubey...Dave : Hey Paulina, Im Dave.Paulina : So im busy.Dave: Dave Dubnyk.Paulina : OHHH...Like the Oiler goalie. Hey lets do some shots..
Hahahaha yes! Go Dubey
Hey! We also have a star of the hit movie Glitter hanging out around here.
Hey! We also have a star of the hit movie Glitter hanging out around here.
Hmm very true..He can also makes some waves:"Hey Paulina, how you doing(Phil Kessel)..How is your dad(Tyler Bozak)...Lets hang out in LA(Insert NHL Player).."That could really work too..:club:

NHLFlyers Philadelphia Flyers #Flyers Alumni will honor the late Brad McCrimmon by wearing a No. 10 patch on the shoulder of their jerseys at the Alumni game tomorrow.

Fuck Jeremy Roenick...seriously. He has an obvious anti Pens/Crosby bias. Maybe he should spell check before typing that shit. I'm glad he saved time by skipping the "all" in Hall but he lost that same time by typing "way" twice. Okay I guess he's ahead in the end since he left the "y" off of they. Bottom line is he's a f'n moron. I guarantee there were plenty of fans cheering Jagr last night as well.

Roenick is an idiot.Cue Serge's post about Roenick being good for hockey because he isn't afraid to speak his mind in public.Why is it that only the most retarded people (Roenick, Cherry, Milbury...) are lauded for speaking their minds, while the smart hockey minds (Friedman, Marek, Bourne...) are only known by those of us in the know? They all speak their minds too. They just don't spew controversial bullshit for the sake of ratings.

Fuck Jeremy Roenick...seriously. He has an obvious anti Pens/Crosby bias. Maybe he should spell check before typing that shit. I'm glad he saved time by skipping the "all" in Hall but he lost that same time by typing "way" twice. Okay I guess he's ahead in the end since he left the "y" off of they. Bottom line is he's a f'n moron. I guarantee there were plenty of fans cheering Jagr last night as well.
I don't think spell check would help since none of the words are misspelled. Is what he said really that bad? He said they were disrespectful. Oh my god?Note: I didn't see anything nor do I even know what he's talking about.

I tweeted about this, but I picked up the most random follower today. Some Brazilian film producer/director/screenwriter with over 40k of his own followers, who shares a birthday with me, and is gay. He's notable enough to have a Wikipedia page, which makes him my second follower to fall into that category.