• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

I don't see the big deal with her tweeting the pic...Gretzkys strike unfamiliar pose for Christmas greetinghttp://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/nhl/a...s-greeting?bn=1
I think they can make millions if they started a reality show. They would dwarf the Kardashians IMO.Best player in NHL history, wife is an actress..Hot 23 year old daughter..Son is a professional baseball player..So much potential.
can we all agree that the family photo in question is super lame?I feel bad for the baseball player. he is going to hear it from his teammates for that one.
Im not sure..I think its kinda cool..

"Holiday" pics like these seem overdone+pompous, and not really in what I consider the spirit of Christmas, but Im not one to judge, so whatever.Paulina is becoming every bit the person the Canadian media portrayed Janet to be in 1988. Attention hungry, spoiled, and generally lacking in common sense.

"Holiday" pics like these seem overdone+pompous, and not really in what I consider the spirit of Christmas, but Im not one to judge, so whatever.Paulina is becoming every bit the person the Canadian media portrayed Janet to be in 1988. Attention hungry, spoiled, and generally lacking in common sense.
I agree with you, but it looks cool..The weird part is if I read correctly the photo was leaked, its not a publicity photo..With all due respect to Janet, Paulina is way hotter.:)She seems to be going the way of Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.
Let's remember that this photo was an outtake and not intended to be published.EDIT: Also, they have FIVE kids?
Wait, so this wasnt the actual Christmas card?Im gonna come off like an ass here, but Ill be honest, even if this was for their 100 closest family+friends, if my family sent me a card like this, my response would be get over yourself.
Can we talk about this? 0 goals on 0 shots is not computable in terms of a percentage. Gretzky is an idiot.
You don't get to be the Great One unless you can divide by zero.