• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

FlyGoalScoredBy FlyersGoalScoredBy Marty Broduer not happy about the swearing in 24/7. Marty Broduer's kids not happy with Marty Broduer banging their Aunt.

If they actually tried to censor 24/7 there wouldn't be anything left to listen to. It would just be *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* puck possession *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* down low in the slot *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* Sean Avery *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

If they actually tried to censor 24/7 there wouldn't be anything left to listen to. It would just be *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* puck possession *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* down low in the slot *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* Sean Avery *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*
Now I'm dying to know what Sean Avery did down low in the slot....
Maybe he should control what his kids watch and not let them watch HBO uncensored...
I agree there, but I think i have stated before that i would love to have my son watch this show..But because of the swearing I cant let him watch..He would really love to see the stuff real hockey players do in the dressing room, etc..It would be really cool..Maybe do a network version too?

TSNResearchKevin GibsonTop 10 PT leaders in calendar year 2011. D Sedin-95, Perry&H Sedin-84, Vanek-82, Selanne-81, Giroux&Kessel-80, Toews-78, Kane-77, Iginla-75How awesome is Selanne, I hope he keeps playing for a few more years.

TSNResearchKevin GibsonTop 10 PT leaders in calendar year 2011. D Sedin-95, Perry&H Sedin-84, Vanek-82, Selanne-81, Giroux&Kessel-80, Toews-78, Kane-77, Iginla-75How awesome is Selanne, I hope he keeps playing for a few more years.
Selanne is the AWESOMEst!
Did Ron Wilson really push for an extension on twitter? Really? Im trying to be objective about him, but Im really stunned if its true.
Ya I saw that. I was very surprised thinking maybe someone type it in on his phone as a joke.
Ya I saw that. I was very surprised thinking maybe someone type it in on his phone as a joke.
It's been confirmed it was him, and he's getting crucified for it....
Did Ron Wilson really push for an extension on twitter? Really? Im trying to be objective about him, but Im really stunned if its true.
Since he did get one very soon after, it seems very much like negotiations were done or very almost done at the time.It makes me absolutely insane that it seems 'normal' these days that you can't just let a coaches contract expire. Players play right up until the end of their contracts, with no guaranteed extensions, but supposedly either the coaches will give up or the players will stop listening to a coach that has an expiring contract? It is completely ridonk.
Since he did get one very soon after, it seems very much like negotiations were done or very almost done at the time.It makes me absolutely insane that it seems 'normal' these days that you can't just let a coaches contract expire. Players play right up until the end of their contracts, with no guaranteed extensions, but supposedly either the coaches will give up or the players will stop listening to a coach that has an expiring contract? It is completely ridonk.
You should apply to be the Toronto Maple Leafs GM since you know more then Brian Burke.

Do the spam accounts that follow you actually do anything?You can block them, but I've never actually read a spam tweet by the guys who follow me, and they tend to stop following me after a few days anyways.