Rimer is pretty good at breaking stuff but yeah, Dreger and MacKenzie will always only be a few minutes later if it's true. There was a miscommunication there too, no idea if he's been suspended yet.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

My problem with media types using Twitter is that it's much more of a big deal to be first than to be accurate.
Not for the well respected guys. That's a retarded standard anyways. People are idiots.
"Having a nice sit down dinner with my dad about social media..haha," Paulina Gretzky tweeted last week before closing her account.
Now she is back..With a recent tweet, Im back on twitter dont tell my dad..Poor Wayne...:club:
"Having a nice sit down dinner with my dad about social media..haha," Paulina Gretzky tweeted last week before closing her account.
Now she is back..With a recent tweet, Im back on twitter dont tell my dad..Poor Wayne...:club:
My buddy posted on facebook yesterday "I demand Paulina is allowed back on twitter!". When I saw she was back earlier today, I let him know his demands were met. He informed me that he had a sit down with Wayne.
Obviously, she's trying to be the next Kim Kardashian. Awesome.
She cant keep up with the Armenians..Kardashians print money..:club:

Zach - Follow SweetCar0line87 . You're welcome.Af7XcRtCAAA3yhs.jpgFirst time I saw this account...Evil_Lemieux Mario Lemieux I'm just sitting here thing about how Ray Bourque was my bitch. #nostalgia

LeafsBB20 Brian Burke Marlies won! The team is having a great season. Had a great skate with the TGHA. Good guys, except for the one in a Habs sweater

@SensTown: Jared Cowen scores the OT winner while Kadri is in the AHL. More Burke genius.
I dont get it?Kadri isnt in the NHL because our team has much better players than him..
I dont get it?Kadri isnt in the NHL because our team has much better players than him..
Brian Murray tried to trade up in the '09 draft to take Kadri but Burke wouldn't deal. They settled for Jared Cowen instead.
Brian Murray tried to trade up in the '09 draft to take Kadri but Burke wouldn't deal. They settled for Jared Cowen instead.
Yes I remember that..