• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

Ledger_NJDevils Rich Chere Ilya Kovalchuk said there have been over 400 requests for an autographed 8x10 photo from those donating to his Yaroslavl plane crash fund.Ledger_NJDevils Rich Chere To make a donation and get an autographed photo, go to: "info@puckagency.com and say you want to make a donation of $17 or more.Ledger_NJDevils Rich Chere Kovalchuk said an attempt was made to bring Vasyunov and Rachunek families in for opener. "We tried but it's still really hard for them."

wowowowowow LOL2ndBestHull Brett hulla quick hello to all my friends in Buffalo.
are we sure thats him? cause if so.....nah, now that I recall, thats him alright. Its quite possible twitter was made for #16.and were sure thats Phil? Cause the other day I saw something from someone with a very similar handle, and it wasnt him. PK doesnt seem the twitter type.I was reading something about twitter/hockey, and something LSchenn said struck me. I think it was something like...."I wont go on there. I feel like Ill get bombarded with negative messages from the public"....Im paraphrasing. Made me think about him, playing in Toronto, whatnot. Wont be easy.
wowowowowow LOL2ndBestHull Brett hulla quick hello to all my friends in Buffalo.
Did you see this last night?BizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette The OG of knee drop snipes, top cheese, how's your mama? Brett Hull himself, aka @2ndbesthull has graced us with his twitter presence.BizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette Hey #Sabres fans. In case you missed my last tweet, Brett Hull is on twitter @2ndbesthull. #NoGoal

Most retarded series of Tweets ever: Evil_Shero Ray Shero“@bmu1015: fiancé tried 2 buy 2 tix 4 my 30th bday 2day, but game is sold out 2nite. Any ideas or help?” anyone selling tix?? Plz contact.crveza81 crveza81@Evil_Shero @bmu1015 no, there's nowhere on the internet to buy tickets to sold out games.Evil_Shero Ray Shero@crveza81 @bmu1015 stubhub, and pen ticket exchangebmu1015 Brad Urwin@crveza81 @Evil_Shero Yeah... tried everything. No luckSarcasm fail.

• 2 weeks later...
This Halloween I'm going as Mike Milbury: I'll knock on doors & bitch about the good old days when random candy had razor blades inside it.
How big an idiot is Milbury. It's hard to believe that the others on the Hot Stove panel don't snap and tell him what I presume they actually think of him.
How big an idiot is Milbury. It's hard to believe that the others on the Hot Stove panel don't snap and tell him what I presume they actually think of him.
I guess they figure he's the meal ticket. Having a buffoon on always seems to get people to watch hockey intermissions. Great point by Bob McKenzie about why having visors hasnt ended fighting in the AHL.That said, I was watching a fight between two guys with visors on last night (Cogliano+Russell) and wondering how do you fight with visors on, where are you supposed to punch? Take helmets off, then what happens if you hit the ice.

Biz Nasty was tweeting some pics from the PHX halloween party. They were actually pretty good, but then one in particular, Raffi Torres dressed up as Jay Z, with blackface+blackskin painted on, caused the expected twitter furor.The thing that bothers me about all this is this will be another reason for athelets not to put themselves out there.

Biz Nasty was tweeting some pics from the PHX halloween party. They were actually pretty good, but then one in particular, Raffi Torres dressed up as Jay Z, with blackface+blackskin painted on, caused the expected twitter furor.The thing that bothers me about all this is this will be another reason for athelets not to put themselves out there.
Some people just look for opportunities to be offended.I'm on Puck Daddy's side of this (as usual)...it's Halloween and everyone should just settle the fuck down. Link
I guess they figure he's the meal ticket. Having a buffoon on always seems to get people to watch hockey intermissions. Great point by Bob McKenzie about why having visors hasnt ended fighting in the AHL.That said, I was watching a fight between two guys with visors on last night (Cogliano+Russell) and wondering how do you fight with visors on, where are you supposed to punch? Take helmets off, then what happens if you hit the ice.
Fighting with visors on would be tough..but then look at dumb NFL players who fight with helmets