• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

TerryFoster971 Terry FosterDetroit is taking on America's team in football and America's team in baseball. Sorry America. It is time to get on your knees
I will be betting on Detroit.

I drafted Rocco Grimaldi in the AHL draft so I decided to follow him on twitter. I knew he was a highly religious dude, but...RGrimaldi23 Rocco GrimaldiGuys, when did sleeping with every girl u can make u a man? Anyone can lay with a woman. And don’t blame the women for how they dress...Don’t say it’s because they want attention. Don’t blame ur “curiosity” or that u just wanted a little taste of what it would be like...Women are not an object for playing with. Sex is a gift from God. We have made it idolatry by how we use it. We blame the women for what...they’re wearing, we blame the media for what they’re producing, but we never blame OURSELVES for how WE’VE twisted God’s gift to only...glorify ourselves. WE are the men and WE are to blame. God put US in charge of this earth so WE are the ones who need to man up and lay...down our lust. Don’t fall into that temptation. If you don’t do this, you may be a boy for the rest of ur life #ManUpAnd just in case there are any women that frequent the forum...RGrimaldi23 Rocco GrimaldiLadies, you can help us guys out big time. Put your boobs away and everything else that is hanging out. Guys have a hard enough time with...that temptation without u helping it along. When did being a beautiful girl become dressing with the least amount of clothes on? When did...what u wear become a competition? Before you dress ask, “Does this outfit honor God, does it honor my body, does it help serve/love my...brothers? If it’s a no to any of those questions, then u shouldn’t wear that outfit #ThinkBeforeYouDressThink before you dress everybody. And man up.

TerryFoster971 Terry FosterDetroit is taking on America's team in football and America's team in baseball. Sorry America. It is time to get on your knees
That worked out nicely.

Real_ESPNLeBrun Pierre LeBrun Last three Cup winners (Pit, Chi, Bos) began the season in Europe. Good omen for Kings, Ducks, Sabres or Rangers?

@wyshynski Greg Wyshynski The chance to ask Jeff Skinner if he's the Natalie Portman to Zac Dalpe's Mila Kunis really does make this job worth the hassle.
Not sure he would admit to a Black Swan reference -- but I guess they watch a lot of movies while on the road.