• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

lots of tweets hitting regarding the Thrashers potentially moving to Winnipeg. TSNBobMcKenzie Bob McKenzie IF, and I said IF, ATL moves to WPG, conventional wisdom is WPG to Northwest, MIN to Central and NSH to Southeast. But......due to time issues, notion of WPG playing 1 season in Southeast not out of question. Realignment would come 1 yr later. Still lotsa ifs.ESPN_NHL ESPN NHL coverage Atlanta Thrashers 'continue to explore all options,' president Don Waddell says - http://es.pn/lpvIHiWould make sense to me, Atlanta just isn't a hockey town (or a great pro sports town in general), ownership has been a mess since day 1, no grass roots hockey there, only one playoff series and no playoff wins in 11 years.

Atlanta has been carefully and painstakingly building a foundation of black hockey players for years now. I fear it will all be for naught if the team is moved to winnipeg.

Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune has tweeted: Derek Boogaard's manner of death is accidental mixture of alcohol and oxycodone toxicity.

Cant recall who I saw this from, Im paraphrasing.Its bad luck to touch the Conference Champ trophy, but its ok to put on Conference Champ hats?ya, I dont get it either.

santa-claus-hockey.jpg
We have gone much higher than Santa Claus..The big man upstairs is part of Leafs nation.
  • 1 month later...
LOLI saw that yesterday when Richards thought he had been hacked.
Its getting a quick following on twitter:#BradRichardsTommyLeeDuetsHere is a few gems:Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away Avery) Too Young to Fall in Love, but Glen Sather's chequebook helps.Kickstart my Hart Smokin' in Brian Boyle's RoomThere is lots more..Funny stuff

Zach was right about Ryan Whitney. He's got a fun sense of humour:ryanwhitney6 Ryan Whitney Cool, but they're completely out of their minds. RT @Paneech Team 1260 in Edmonton say if you stay healthy you can get 65 points next year

I find it extra interesting how he comes out of his shell on Twitter, because he was soooo shy in Pittsburgh. He hated being in front of the camera. Back in the day, Malone or Talbot would try to force him to do stupid shit, and he'd just run and hide.

I find it extra interesting how he comes out of his shell on Twitter, because he was soooo shy in Pittsburgh. He hated being in front of the camera. Back in the day, Malone or Talbot would try to force him to do stupid shit, and he'd just run and hide.
Typical low self-esteem.

NHLFlames Calgary FlamesNeed a new job? #Flames now hiring Building Operations Manager along with other part-time positions bit.ly/hd6Jk7

• 2 months later...

FadooBobcat Bob McCown Sportsnet "Corrected" wants me to come on and talk about the new magazine which I have yet to see. How does this make sense?CanadianGothic Dale McCarthy @ @FadooBobcat Well, you comment a lot on hockey and you clearly don't watch any games.