ya.leave him alone, hes a good guy! :club:(quite possibly the nicest guy I have ever met in my life actually)him and another friend are you+Serge, but without the drama. They take good natured shots at each other though. Bless his heart, hes actually pretty realistic as a Leafs fan.
LOLWe had a brief exchange. He started out like serge, but quickly changed.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

LOLWe had a brief exchange. He started out like serge, but quickly changed.
Ya, he has his "Serge" moments on twitter I noticed. lol.But its usually more in the "I love the Leafs, everyone hates them" mode. He knows his hockey, but is very humble.He also won our pool this year, so hes the happiest guy in the world this April. Its a tough one to win, and he was in a 3month race that tested his stress.Him and I have the best bets, usually just an honour thing. This year we bet on who would have the better career, Kessel or Seguin. And I told him, I trust him enough to just go on each others word. When its all over, we're gonna sit down and see who we think had the better career. We know our word is good, so its not based on anything but our opinion. Winner gets dinner, thats it. Just a simple bet, but looking fwd to following it for years.
Ya, he has his "Serge" moments on twitter I noticed. lol.But its usually more in the "I love the Leafs, everyone hates them" mode. He knows his hockey, but is very humble.He also won our pool this year, so hes the happiest guy in the world this April. Its a tough one to win, and he was in a 3month race that tested his stress.Him and I have the best bets, usually just an honour thing. This year we bet on who would have the better career, Kessel or Seguin. And I told him, I trust him enough to just go on each others word. When its all over, we're gonna sit down and see who we think had the better career. We know our word is good, so its not based on anything but our opinion. Winner gets dinner, thats it. Just a simple bet, but looking fwd to following it for years.
I appreciate you dont use my name in these annoying contexts..Its kind of annoying..
Aaaah...I remember you mentioning that bet.Anyway, I'm now following him.

BizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette@armdog @ryanwhitney6 @JLupul whens our t time. Too soon?@armdog, @ryanwhitney6 @JLupul were all kinda going back and forth calling each other names, then Bissonnette jumped in with that one... pretty funny, IMO.

Why does Theo Fleury keep retweeting idiotic,homophobic and racist remarks by morons.
I would guess because it exposes the people that send those messages..

Interesting observation making the rounds:On the 47th anniversary of the 1st Conn Smythe awarded to Beliveau, the guy who played him in a movie scores an OT winner.

Wow Taylor Hall got bashed for posting who he voted for.
Did he vote NDP or Green or something. In Alberta those are considering hanging offenses by some.

Shouldnt the NDP be called just the Democratic Party?Doesnt 50 years make something not new?

Actually he voted Conservative. They dropped the Progressive part.
In name and ideology.---I don't know what's the funnier / more tragic part of this election:- Conservatives running with almost no platform (other than the boogeyman argument)- the NDP winning 58 seats in Quebec with candidates that have no business in City Hall, let alone parliamentnote: I don't identify with any party and thus feel free to bash them all -- please don't be offended!

I didn't vote because it was raining outside, but I would have either gone NDP or Liberal, and my riding ended up Liberal, with NDP a little bit back in 2nd place. So whatever.

I live in the most conservative area of the country. Election results in my area are pretty much a foregone conclusion. That, plus the fact that I didn't really care who won, and there was a hockey game on, led to me not bothering to vote.

In name and ideology.---I don't know what's the funnier / more tragic part of this election:- Conservatives running with almost no platform (other than the boogeyman argument)- the NDP winning 58 seats in Quebec with candidates that have no business in City Hall, let alone parliamentnote: I don't identify with any party and thus feel free to bash them all -- please don't be offended!
I'm just curious, but why do you feel the NDP candidates don't belong in parliament?
I'm just curious, but why do you feel the NDP candidates don't belong in parliament?
In many cases the candidates in Quebec (and Ontario infact) were "warm" bodies to pickup federal funding (ie: the party gets money for every vote). Candidates parachuted into 'unwinnable' ridings to boost numbers (more votes, number of candidates, % women, etc)- In my riding (Ottawa)the NDP candidate put up a few signs but didn't respond to newspaper requests for interviews / attend the debate and main qualification is that she attended university [and got ~10% of the vote]- This MP who probably has never set foot in the riding that she is representing (and was on vacation in Las Vegas on election night)- This MP probably should be working at the golf-course instead of at a $150k job running the country (at least he looks to be engaged / committed)- Another candidate spent a good chunk of the campaign vacationing in France.----Simply, I do finding it refreshing that people who aren't career politicians won but I was hoping that it was in a way that would elevate the quality level.If we want better government then we need to stop rubber-stamping crap candidates that [party of your choice] rolls out.
I think you're going to find some really interesting characters that got elected for the NDP in Quebec.You have to remember that most of these people before the election was called had no thought at all that they could win. In many cases they didn't open a campaign office, take part in debates or actually campaign at all.One of the newly elected NDPers from Quebec spent most of the campaign on vacation in Vegas (our kind of girl), it appears she might not have ever even visited her riding let along lived there and doesn't speak French very well in what is a pretty much Unilingual French riding. In a lot of ridings they just throw names on a ballot so that they can say they have a candidate in every race.

I think that's awesome as long as they do the job. I think parliament could use a little febreezing.