• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

I have seen families making $200K a year in Toronto barely getting by..Yes they have a nanny and live in a $1.1 million house and drive two brand new cars. But their mortgage is $800000 and they are in debt.But its pretty common theme with the clientele that I do mortgages for.
I think that proves my point though...Once you start making that that much money are you better off or do you just have more expensive shit? Do you really need a 1.1 million house? Do you really need the 2x $50k cars?Those people move in circles where there are certain 'expectations' of what you should have. Me, I make a good living but I but I purposely didn't become 'house poor' to not add all of that stress.
I think that proves my point though...Once you start making that that much money are you better off or do you just have more expensive shit? Do you really need a 1.1 million house? Do you really need the 2x $50k cars?Those people move in circles where there are certain 'expectations' of what you should have. Me, I make a good living but I but I purposely didn't become 'house poor' to not add all of that stress.
yes i agree with you..Also i have clients who are millionaires who drive 1999 Honda Civics.
I have seen families making $200K a year in Toronto barely getting by..Yes they have a nanny and live in a $1.1 million house and drive two brand new cars. But their mortgage is $800000 and they are in debt.But its pretty common theme with the clientele that I do mortgages for.
I have no sympathy for these type of people. $200,000 should allow any family to have a good life pretty much anywhere. Just don't over extend themselves. Having a $800,000 mortgage maiking $200,000 is insane. Question is why. You can get a real nice house no matter were you live for lets say $600,000 . Why go to 1.1m and live from paycheck to paycheck. Don't start me on the nanny part.
Ottawa_Biatch Just saw a dude in a habs jersey step in dog shit this morning. Today is going to be a good day
I'm sure he stepped in it on purpose and said "F you Phaneuf" as he did so.

So what's the deal with Kadri? Saw some tweets this morning about how he has to man up and get used to being a 1st round draft pick.I have learned to enjoy tweeting to ROFB players and ex players about the dealings in the fchl. I am sure they don't care but it still entertains me. I told Mike Commodore to dig deep this year for me.

So what's the deal with Kadri? Saw some tweets this morning about how he has to man up and get used to being a 1st round draft pick.I have learned to enjoy tweeting to ROFB players and ex players about the dealings in the fchl. I am sure they don't care but it still entertains me. I told Mike Commodore to dig deep this year for me.
I dont know what ROFB stands for, but Kadri is under a huge microscope by the buffoons in the town, and looking to jump on any thing that happens.
I don't make 75k, but it's not much more than I make, and my alcoholic ass barely gets by as it is. Don't think I could legitimately raise a family on that shit. But I have expensive alcohol taste.
Don't you not pay taxes on that? If that's true...you should be able to live on that.You should all move to Halifax. My wife and I barely make that much combined, and we've got plenty to get by. Then again, you can buy a 4-bedroom house 20 minutes from downtown for 300 thousand...
Don't you not pay taxes on that? If that's true...you should be able to live on that.You should all move to Halifax. My wife and I barely make that much combined, and we've got plenty to get by. Then again, you can buy a 4-bedroom house 20 minutes from downtown for 300 thousand...
sign me up for a few of these..
  • 4 weeks later...

DownGoesBrown What's the difference between the New Jersey Devils and the Chilean government? The Chileans can afford to bring someone up from the miners.

If Pheonix ever needs a goalie, maybe Upshall can come in for a quick save or two.Scottie Upshall10-10-17 12:44amI couldve made better ice for us to skate on tonight out of a 7/111 slurpee machine. Common ice crew, figure it out!Scottie Upshall10-10-17 5:07pmOur ice crew is one of the hardest working ice crews in the league. Its not ez on constant 95+ heat to have great ice. As a team, we're all tryin to make that ice better so that our game is much better.hmm, on second thought, maybe thats not exactly his words.

• 2 weeks later...

BizNasty2point0 Paul BissonnetteLife and times of a healthy scratch. Worked out. Took a hot tub. Hit up the wifes lounge for the jimmy "buffet". Chicken and rice tonight.Had a great warm up tonight though. Scored a few goals. The goalies weren't in the net but they don't ask how, they ask how many.

Lets play guess the twitter twit(?)..I would enjoy this NJ disaster a lot more if I didnt have Kovalchuk on BOTH of my keeper teams.Who said it?It wasnt our fave Puti