That is going to make things very ugly. So apparently the NHL now condones people slamming well-padded elbows, on purpose, into unsuspecting, defenceless opponents faces.I guess there is room for Colton Orr in the NHL after all. Hell, if that's how things are, I'd dress Mike Tyson to pound on anyone who Matt Cooke'd my Marc Savard.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

TSNBobMcKenzie Colie Campbell explaining his decision now. Said it was a matter of consistency. No suspension for Richards. No suspension for Cooke.
Really? The people running the NHL can't see a difference between the Richards hit and the Cooke hit?

kuklaskorner RT @reporterchris: Mystery of Sidney Crosby's missing equipment solved. Both items apparently misplaced rather than stolen.

kuklaskorner RT @reporterchris: Mystery of Sidney Crosby's missing equipment solved. Both items apparently misplaced rather than stolen.
Next challenge: find an NHL calibre team to play in Toronto.
Next challenge: find an NHL calibre team to play in Toronto.
the old Serge would of accused you of trolling as this is a PERFECT example..But the sun is shining and gonna play some road "hawkey" with my son....My old tpm2020 Rick Vaive stick still works.
the old Serge would of accused you of trolling as this is a PERFECT example..But the sun is shining and gonna play some road "hawkey" with my son....My old tpm2020 Rick Vaive stick still works.
STFUIMO FTW

jeffdrake Variance in a team's FCHL scoring last season had a correlation of .77 with their points in the standings. http://bit.ly/afGvPF Wow when you click that link you find out that Strategy is either :a GENIOUSb has to much time on his handsc WOW

jeffdrake Variance in a team's FCHL scoring last season had a correlation of .77 with their points in the standings. http://bit.ly/afGvPF Wow when you click that link you find out that Strategy is either :a GENIOUSb has to much time on his handsc WOW
it's the return on $30,000 worth of education. you have to put it in perspective, man.
it's the return on $30,000 worth of education. you have to put it in perspective, man.
thats some awesome stuff
If he was truly a genius he'd use (median goals for), (median goals against), (division), (team salary) and (games lost due to injury - expressed in $salary) as his predictors :club:
thats some awesome stuff
yeah, it's a pretty barebones explanation. here's the whole thread in the FCHL forums:http://www.realfantasysports.net/fchl/foru...opic.php?t=3945I figure lots of this applies to the AHL as well.
If he was truly a genius he'd use (median goals for), (median goals against), (division), (team salary) and (games lost due to injury - expressed in $salary) as his predictors :club:
we'll see. depends on how bored I am in a few months.

I looked at it and the only thing I got out of it was a memory from my Astronomy class my first year of college.We looked at a graph and the professor said that this graph represents the size of all the stars. Then a person who was rahter large raised their hand and asked where the big dipper was on the graph because he could not see it. The teacher took a deep breath and said "too help you understand better, the graph shows the size of the cheeseburgers made at McDonalds but doesn't show what tables the cheeseburgers are being eaten."

I looked at it and the only thing I got out of it was a memory from my Astronomy class my first year of college.We looked at a graph and the professor said that this graph represents the size of all the stars. Then a person who was rahter large raised their hand and asked where the big dipper was on the graph because he could not see it. The teacher took a deep breath and said "too help you understand better, the graph shows the size of the cheeseburgers made at McDonalds but doesn't show what tables the cheeseburgers are being eaten."
I almost took a five credit hour course on meteorology during my freshman year. I didn't make too many good decisions that year, but dropping it had to be one of them.I think I'm gonna go through and figure out how you did on our goaltending trade. I know brouwer was a big part of your year as well...
I almost took a five credit hour course on meteorology during my freshman year. I didn't make too many good decisions that year, but dropping it had to be one of them.I think I'm gonna go through and figure out how you did on our goaltending trade. I know brouwer was a big part of your year as well...
I think Pleks and Pouloit turned my season around on top of the goalies. I didn't have many, maybe 1 or 2, blow out 5 or more goals against games. My season was ruined by losing my first 7 or 8 in a row.But I think I am in decent shape for next year. Depending on a few things I should have at least 24 players signed and $30 in cap. Looking over the cap situation only a couple of us are sitting over $25 it looks like from what I can remember and there are a couple decent players out there like Marleau and Ovechkin.

On January 2, Steve and I swapped goalies in the FCHL. I gave him Tampa Bay+Vancouver for Anaheim+Carolina. I did some work in excel to show that he would probably allow 10-15% fewer goals based on the GAA numbers at that point.full season GAAs at the time of the trade:Anaheim: 3.12Carolina: 3.52Tampa Bay: 2.85Vancouver: 2.46GAAs after we traded, only nights steve would have played them:Anaheim: 3.21Carolina: 1.77Tampa Bay: 3.72Vancouver: 2.58current full season GAAs:Anaheim: 3.04Carolina: 3.02Tampa Bay: 2.98Vancouver: 2.54Anaheim+Carolina total GA during the period: 61Tampa Bay+Vancouver: 72I knew you had gotten a little unlucky, but to allow 11 extra goals with Vancouver+Tampa Bay rather than Anaheim+Carolina? Awful. I should probably just give you the draft pick back.

simmonssteve More VLecavalier: "He's been hurting guys his whole career. He's got no respect for players...I can't believe (NHL)is doing nothing about it

Real_ESPNLeBrun - No hearing for Downie so looks like he escapes any further discipline for his roughing on CrosbyThenwyshynski (puck daddy) - In fairness, Crosby reached the ropes to break the figure 4.