• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

I only got a Twitter account for the deadline, and won't be checking it ever, but you got one more follower from me, lol.
ditto.but to be honest, when im bored and waiting for something, its easy to check on the Iphone.I find I already have too many tweets to read thru to get to anything good, and im barely following anyone.Arp2000.
ditto.but to be honest, when im bored and waiting for something, its easy to check on the Iphone.I find I already have too many tweets to read thru to get to anything good, and im barely following anyone.Arp2000.
i cant find Arp2000

Wow just figured out how to post pics from my phone to twitter. Now I may use twitter more than I do. I always see things I want to take a pic of and post on the internet but I always took the picture, went home, tried to remember to upload the photo's, then put them on photobucket and then post them. This is way easier. For those who need info how...if your phone takes pics obviously and can send MMS messages then go to twitpic.com, sign in with your twitter account, and go to upload and there it should give you an email address you can use to MMS pics to twitter. Use the subject line in the MMS to post what you want to say and then hit send and less than a minute you have a tweet!Sometimes technology, even if old, gets me excited.Oh and I am FearsomeBeaver on twitter.

Wow just figured out how to post pics from my phone to twitter. Now I may use twitter more than I do. I always see things I want to take a pic of and post on the internet but I always took the picture, went home, tried to remember to upload the photo's, then put them on photobucket and then post them. This is way easier. For those who need info how...if your phone takes pics obviously and can send MMS messages then go to twitpic.com, sign in with your twitter account, and go to upload and there it should give you an email address you can use to MMS pics to twitter. Use the subject line in the MMS to post what you want to say and then hit send and less than a minute you have a tweet!Sometimes technology, even if old, gets me excited.Oh and I am FearsomeBeaver on twitter.
Filppula and Metallica pics for the win!!!

@OilernationUnacceptable. But not unexpected. RT @campants: HAHAHA! Hughie just called the EDM/TOR tilt on HNIC Belarus vs Latvia

@OilernationUnacceptable. But not unexpected. RT @campants: HAHAHA! Hughie just called the EDM/TOR tilt on HNIC Belarus vs Latvia
tell hughie to shove it up his ass
Steve is having Taco Bell for lunch..TRUE STORY, ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET
THIS is exactly why I wanted to sign up for twitter.I just wasnt getting enough daily routine talk of my friends on facebook.Awesome!I'd like to thank my FCP brothers for being my only followers. I will do my utmost not to let you down. I'm so gonna tweet the twats when I get to Vegas in June.
THIS is exactly why I wanted to sign up for twitter.I just wasnt getting enough daily routine talk of my friends on facebook.Awesome!I'd like to thank my FCP brothers for being my only followers. I will do my utmost not to let you down. I'm so gonna tweet the twats when I get to Vegas in June.
Facebook is awesomeness too, but this is a better awesomeness...BIATCH needs to be on twitter

I might tweet from my Euro trip, so you guys can add me if you want.I think it's crveza81? or maybe just crveza.We shall see. Can't use data on my phone, but if I have a wifi signal, i'll be all over the updates, if anyone is interested... between that and my facebook status updates.

I might tweet from my Euro trip, so you guys can add me if you want.I think it's crveza81? or maybe just crveza.We shall see. Can't use data on my phone, but if I have a wifi signal, i'll be all over the updates, if anyone is interested... between that and my facebook status updates.
oh definitely! Have fun man! Is this your first time in Europe?

It is!First time outside of North America. Been to a handful of places in the USA (Minneapolis, Orlanda, Tampa, NY, Pittsburgh, Myrtle Beach, Vegas plus some airport stopovers that don't count), and then Cancun, Mexico.Leaving for the airport in 10 minutes. Will land in Barcelona around 5:30 am EST, 11:30 am local.

It is!First time outside of North America. Been to a handful of places in the USA (Minneapolis, Orlanda, Tampa, NY, Pittsburgh, Myrtle Beach, Vegas plus some airport stopovers that don't count), and then Cancun, Mexico.Leaving for the airport in 10 minutes. Will land in Barcelona around 5:30 am EST, 11:30 am local.
You'll enjoy it. Give Ollie a hug!

saw it now...I was a little surprised..I had you pegged as a medium sauce kind of guy...Apparently you go for the hot.

TSNBobMcKenzie Matt Cooke is not being suspended by the NHL for his hit on Marc Savard. Penguins have been informed of that by the league.

saw it now...I was a little surprised..I had you pegged as a medium sauce kind of guy...Apparently you go for the hot.
I loove spicy food. I normally would go for Fire but I don't like the taste of it. The heat is good, but something off about the flavor.
TSNBobMcKenzie Matt Cooke is not being suspended by the NHL for his hit on Marc Savard. Penguins have been informed of that by the league.
TSNBobMcKenzie Colie Campbell explaining his decision now. Said it was a matter of consistency. No suspension for Richards. No suspension for Cooke.