Lol he responded:simmonssteve @sergetoronto I covered the Calgary Flames from 1980-87. During the Battle of Alberta years. Messier was a human wrecking ball at that time

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

NHL 2K Sports Signs NHL Superstar Ryan Kesler of Vancouver Canucks as Cover Athlete for NHL® 2K11 When did Kesler become a superstar?? and were the 100 players better than him not available??

NHL 2K Sports Signs NHL Superstar Ryan Kesler of Vancouver Canucks as Cover Athlete for NHL® 2K11 When did Kesler become a superstar?? and were the 100 players better than him not available??
Yeah, I saw that and thought, Kesler? Really?

Looks like NHL 2K11 will be released for the Wii only next year. The EA NHL series destroys them year after year on Ps3 and the 360. (and deservedly so) http://kotaku.com/5485036/nhl-2k-isnt-dead-its-just-restingPretty awesome that an empty net goal can get you on the cover of a sports game though. http://kotaku.com/5488610/olympic-hockey-h...2k11s-cover-man

Looks like NHL 2K11 will be released for the Wii only next year. The EA NHL series destroys them year after year on Ps3 and the 360. (and deservedly so) http://kotaku.com/5485036/nhl-2k-isnt-dead-its-just-restingPretty awesome that an empty net goal can get you on the cover of a sports game though. http://kotaku.com/5488610/olympic-hockey-h...2k11s-cover-man
LOL its so strange:Ryan Kesler (right), who memorably fired home an empty-net goal to cap the Americans' victory over Canada to begin the Olympics, was asked to do the cover a day after the team's loss in the gold-medal rematch.Ryan Miller hero YES, Rafalski yes...Kesler not so much.
Parise would have been a good choice. I don't have a problem with Kesler, but Parise is better.
its not even close obv...If you want to promote the game in the US, Ryan Miller is the obvious choice..If you want a forward Parise is the best
Parise would have been a good choice. I don't have a problem with Kesler, but Parise is better.
wyshynski Rumor of the morning, unconfirmed, grain of salt, etc.: Zach Parise for NHL 11 cover.
@nhlrulebook: Effective immediately, the NHL has banned headshots. All photography must now be waist-up or full body.
You better fix you sig.

tpanotch This is unreal. Carcillo is on the ground in the tunnel. They are carrying him up the tunnel. I wonder if he blew out his knee?

Lol he responded:simmonssteve @sergetoronto I covered the Calgary Flames from 1980-87. During the Battle of Alberta years. Messier was a human wrecking ball at that time
DAMN, too bad I didnt read this til now. I saw him tonight after my game, he seemed to be chairing a meeting of hockey parents or something, at a local rink's bar. I could have told him I was Serge!

Real_ESPNLeBrun Atlanta Thrashers are calling up Chris Chelios This is great news..I am excited to be honest..I have tickets to the Atlanta game on March 30...Hopefully he will play, get to watch a surefire hall of famer and my favourite Armenian player.