Baylor's Griner Gets 2 Game Suspension For Punch

didnt the guy from the oregon football team get suspended for the whole year for his?
Yes, but they reinstated him with a couple games left. But two basketball games is the equivalent of getting suspended for like a third of a game in football.
Yes, but they reinstated him with a couple games left. But two basketball games is the equivalent of getting suspended for like a third of a game in football.
but she can dunk :club:
but she can dunk :club:
I just saw the video clip and read about it.Apparently she broke this girl's nose, who now needs to have surgery. The girl who got punched is awesome. She got her nose broken and she's sitting on the bench laughing about how the punch was thrown.
I just saw the video clip and read about it.Apparently she broke this girl's nose, who now needs to have surgery. The girl who got punched is awesome. She got her nose broken and she's sitting on the bench laughing about how the punch was thrown.
i was very attracted to her when i saw her. even with the cotton in the nose. hell, maybe becuase of it.
didnt the guy from the oregon football team get suspended for the whole year for his?
No he was suspended indefinitely, he was reinstated to the team with 4 games left and played the last two.