Ok 3 parts to this:1st.) preflop, i know i could have squeezed this, but this is not the kinda hand i love to play postflop when i hit an A to be honest, plus my general strat in rush is unless i have a big hand pre or open action, see things cheaply when marginal. 2nd.) i didn't even think about this, but maybe a c/r 'wouldnt be too out of the question3rd.) and the big question, do i say to hell with the very nice odds im getting and fold turn, and if i station it: what is my river play on blanks?Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 567864The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $11.54CO: $3.79BTN: $4.63SB: $10.00Hero (BB): $18.04UTG: $8.74Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with A :4h 9 :spade:UTG calls $0.10, 1 fold, CO calls $0.10, BTN calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, Hero checksFlop: ($0.50) 4 :club: A :3h Q :ts(5 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG bets $0.20, CO folds, BTN calls $0.20, SB calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20Turn: ($1.30) K :5c(4 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG bets $0.50, BTN calls $0.50, SB folds, Hero????? wonders what in the hell happened in this hand? hahah :qh

i think my limit holdem mindset kicked in and i defaulted to my c/c mind set with some but not a ton of equity in a hand. i really am kinda lost to how to handle this, bc i hate raising pre knowing im playing it OOP against at least one person postflop and having to pray my cbet doesn't get called that often

You talking to me? :club: This is one of those hands I hate. Depending on how I'm playing and reads I can get off this Preflop out of position to ANY action just because I hate getting into exactly this dilemma. This is also why I can't play limit poker because it always seems like you're getting the Pot Odds to make calls. This hand sort of played out like a Limit hand.I might even muck on the Flop because we still haven't voluntarily put anything into the Pot yet.As for the Turn play, we still have one more street to make what is likely going to be the same decision. This is one of those hands (especially at higher limits) where I leave some value on the table and run away.

I might even muck on the Flop because we still haven't voluntarily put anything into the Pot yet.
Uh, yeah.UTG limps and then bets on an A,Q,4 board and THEN gets 2 other callers before it gets back to you. Your lost in the hand. You don't know where your at on the flop and are going to be even more lost on the turn when your going to face a bigger bet from someone.I think this is an easy fold on the flop when it gets back to you. After all, with 3 other people in the hand on that board, what exactly are you beating?
CallFold river ui
I can't say I like that line. Are you just convinced that he has an ace by the river bet, but unconvinced by the turn bet? It's not like we have odds to draw to 3 outs.
i think my limit holdem mindset kicked in and i defaulted to my c/c mind set with some but not a ton of equity in a hand. i really am kinda lost to how to handle this, bc i hate raising pre knowing im playing it OOP against at least one person postflop and having to pray my cbet doesn't get called that often
Are you saying in LHE you'd c/c 3 streets with this hand on this board?LOL!
I can't say I like that line. Are you just convinced that he has an ace by the river bet, but unconvinced by the turn bet? It's not like we have odds to draw to 3 outs.
Yeah, you're prob rightJust fold the turn and quit playing rush poker, ez game

i think the flop call was fine imo, but that is about it imo

no, lhe when i have something but it is not amazing i c/c and re eval. wtf guys why you being so mean for the past few days? am i seriously pissing you guys off that much? or just conveying things poorly?

no, lhe when i have something but it is not amazing i c/c and re eval. wtf guys why you being so mean for the past few days? am i seriously pissing you guys off that much? or just conveying things poorly?

Yeah thats fine, but if you c/c 3 streets in LHE with this hand on this board you're losing money.Where was I being mean? I lolled at you for taking an imaginary bad line in an imaginary hand.