C'mon man, you know better than this. JJ has more than set mining value against a 3bet range. However, if you are in fact ahead, your value is not going to come from betting or raising on this flop, because an opponent cannot and will not call with worse. They will, however, raise 100% of the time they are ahead, and raise a good % of the time that they are behind, whether they are drawing or not (suited Broadways). That means you'd be forced to stack off.Show me how its profitable to stack off on this flop against a 3bet range, and I'll consider your position more carefully. Until you can, then I will not be convinced that any line besides c/c on the flop is the best.

There is NO reason to believe we fell behind on this flop if we believe we were ahead PF.
This is also incorrect. Because its BTN vs CO, 99 is definitely in his range, as are 77/66 if he's slightly more aggro than normal.
Really? You 3-bet and then lead the flop OOP into 2 villains and he minraises you for most of his remaining stack...I'd expect to see a mid pair about 3% of the time there.
just played a hand similar to this one kindaguessing you wouldn't put villain on this hand.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($11.28)Hero (MP) ($10)CO ($20.93)Button ($5.26)SB ($10.17)BB ($14.95)Preflop: Hero is MP with Q :club:, Q :jhUTG bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1.05, 4 folds, UTG calls $0.75Flop: ($2.25) 6 :D, 5 :ts, 6 :4h(2 players)UTG bets $1.30, Hero calls $1.30Turn: ($4.85) 10 :qh(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $3.30, UTG raises to $8.93 (All-In), Hero calls $4.35 (All-In)River: ($20.15) 10 :D(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $20.15 | Rake: $1.34Results:UTG had A :D, 10 :5c (full house, tens over sixes).Hero had Q :3h, Q :D (two pair, Queens and tens).Outcome: UTG won $18.81
just played a hand similar to this one kindaguessing you wouldn't put villain on this hand.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($11.28)Hero (MP) ($10)CO ($20.93)Button ($5.26)SB ($10.17)BB ($14.95)Preflop: Hero is MP with Q :club:, Q :jhUTG bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1.05, 4 folds, UTG calls $0.75Flop: ($2.25) 6 :D, 5 :ts, 6 :4h(2 players)UTG bets $1.30, Hero calls $1.30Turn: ($4.85) 10 :qh(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $3.30, UTG raises to $8.93 (All-In), Hero calls $4.35 (All-In)River: ($20.15) 10 :D(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $20.15 | Rake: $1.34Results:UTG had A :D, 10 :5c (full house, tens over sixes).Hero had Q :3h, Q :D (two pair, Queens and tens).Outcome: UTG won $18.81
Yo.

Hand 1 I raise and get it in on turn if it bricksHand 2, i go all in..button has pretty much nothing left anyways, and what could he possibly have except for a flush with 2 overs at best....