Do You Fold When You Get That Feeling?

stop. the guy is asking serious questions, if you don't like his threads don't read em. They may seem silly to you, but we can't all be on your level. Stop being a god damn jackass to everyone you aren't friends with.
If you're not on my level you should quit now because I'm pretty much trbl
You get delt KK UTG... You do a hefty raise to get everyone out
papnplast_trash-hefty-cinchsackxl.jpg

When I get KK all I think about is :"How can I get all the money in the pot?"If they do it for me, I can't wait to hit call.There's always 2 more kings to bail me out those couple of times they have aces.But as far as feelings and poker: I believe that there are times you 'know' what to do, even though the math etc says do it different. Like you know the guy MUST have a pair the way he played it, but you call with AK high and rake his missed flush draw etc. Or you fold top two to a bet from a donk.Our sub conscience is a powerful tool that sometimes is reading situations that we can't bring up to our conscience mind, but in our sub conscience mind we have been here before and we know what to do.This isn't something that you get because you watched Hero's last night. you get it from putting in tons of hands live and online. Don't think your 'feelings' are relevant when you are young and new, those 'feelings' are an inability to face reality and an irrational fear of being bluffed or coolered.

ive only folded KK once preflop, 6 people pushed all in before me.... and not a single one of them had an ace. naturally a K came on the flop, and all the pocket pairs whiffed so JJ ended up winning with no whammies. worst fold in my life in retrospect.

ive only folded KK once preflop, 6 people pushed all in before me.... and not a single one of them had an ace. naturally a K came on the flop, and all the pocket pairs whiffed so JJ ended up winning with no whammies. worst fold in my life in retrospect.

i was playing on a cash game earlier before a few weeks ago and some guy makes it a raise. i do a reraise with kingx2 and another guy or maybe it was a girl i don't know cuz it was online but he/she makes a rereraise all in. then the first raiser makes a rerereraise all in and its back on me to deicde to make a rererereraise all in or a fold.i say that someone havta has acex2 but i cant fold so i call. THEN it is impossible but they both have acex2at first i was said but tehn happy when i did the math and figure i have huge eckwitty since they are drawing deadtrue story

Do You Fold When You Get That Feeling?
Yes.Because "that feeling" is normally the result of something I ate earlier, which means I have about 30 seconds to get to the can...
lol
God damnit! i was gonna quote that!!!You stole my fire! shame on you Toe!

I wouldn't listen to those "feelings" because they change. If I did I would start folding WAY too often when I was running bad so what you describe would negatively affect your game.

When I get that feeling, I want sexual healing.
zinggggggggggggg :ts:club::4h
  • 3 weeks later...