the new shana!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post photos of the EPT chick...............please
Do you mean Isabelle Mercier? She can't host. She plays in lots of tournaments. But that accent and body are to die for.
no, not her. the ept has a female host like the wpt. i don't know her name and can't find any pics of her. trust me my american friends. to die for!
Shana is hot.. New girl is hot., EPT girl is hot. They all make my pants hurt, and thats all that counts!
you should stop carrying around rolls of quarters than. :roll:
or is that a stack of dimes?:zing:
Sorry if this has been posted, but here's the new Shana. Her name is Courtney Friel.6.jpg
I checked the WPT site, the Travel Channel site, and Coutney's site as well as googled for Courtney. Not one of those searches says anything about her being the new host. This does not mean it is not true since many websites are woefully behind in updates. But it does beg the question: what is your source for this "scoop"? Please don't tell me a friend of a friend who is a respected poker professional....
I think the most important question is.....are there naked pictures of the new one available to be seen
close1.jpg
ooooooo...Guy likes.
I'd give her the juice.
I checked the WPT site, the Travel Channel site, and Coutney's site as well as googled for Courtney. Not one of those searches says anything about her being the new host. This does not mean it is not true since many websites are woefully behind in updates. But it does beg the question: what is your source for this "scoop"? Please don't tell me a friend of a friend who is a respected poker professional....
Mike Paulle's blog

I made a poll question in general. Everyone go vote. So far, Shana's out to an early lead, which is somewhat surprising, because it seems about 50/50 in here.