the new shana!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtney Friel? Take a second look, nowhere close to this:!!!!
Imagine my horror when clicking on the new shana thread and finding a picture of Kathy Liebert at the bottom...nowhere close to this indeed....
Courtney Friel? Take a second look, nowhere close to this:!!!!Shana12a.jpg
I'm still withholding all judgement until we can get nekkid pics of courtney friel since shana has some nuddie pics :wink:

Sad, but it was time for Shana to move on to a career in....ummmm....uhhh.So what is it that former Playboy models do? Ummm...I guess she could have a reality TV show. Better looking than Anna Nicole. Ummm...maybe....ummm....she could..uh...be the interviewer at the WSOP (wishful thinking).So does anyone know whether she was fired or quite? I assume quit, but who knows.And yes, Shana is definitely the more "preggable" one.

The decision for Shana to move on was between her & WPT execs. She wants to move on to different things.Courtney will be a great addition to the WPT team. Everyone's excited about Season 4. 8)

I KNOW i'll get flamed for this, but i much preger the new one.I always thought Shana was a bit of a butter face.I definitely agree with the guy who said the chick from the EPT blows them both away.

And allow me to say that in the case of either Shana or Courtney (or better yet both) I would hit it. This is in contrast to Annie Duke.I would not hit it, not with a 10' pole, not even if it was yours.

wow I just saw this on IMDB: did you guys know that Shana is Vince Van Patten's sister-in-law?
was, past tense, I heard that she got a divorice