Jj In Sb Facing Open And 3bet In Front 6max

Satellite here basically makes it so that only 1st place really takes. 2nd gets barely a profit. Opener is a fish, he opened T9s from the CO and called my reshove to 16 BBs out of the SB. 3bettor overvalues high broadways, he opened/4bet shoved AQo UTG against a CO 3bet 6-handed.feral_cow_icon.gifMilked from the teat of a feral cowFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em t25/t50 - 5 playersUTG: t1,195 CO: t800 Button: t3,775 SB: t2,220 (Hero)BB: t1,010 Preflop: (t75) Hero is SB with Js.gifJc.gif (5 players)UTG raises to t175, CO folds, Button raises to t600, Hero ?

Flat calling is the worst thing you can do. It's either fold or shove. I think I would lean towards fold because you are still in good shape as everyone else will shortly be under 10 bb's. Plus you have something to exploit HU vs. Button. I don't think you are ahead of both of their ranges enough to risk this position.

I agree with Chet. I would have to think very little about my opponents to bother with this hand.I think we're in too good of shape to risk it here. Shoving here isn't terrible, I don't think, but I don't think we need to risk our stack here. Better spots and all that.I would expect my shove to get called by the donk, and for the button to make the call as well. So the most likely positive scenario would be something like JJ vs AQ vs 89s. Great when we win, but we take a hit more than half the time.If you typically get out-bullied in these situations, by all means, pull the trigger. But I would rather grind my way to HU than take a big risk here.

For me it also depends a bit on when the blinds are going up to 50/100. If the blinds are up within the next 2 or 3 minutes, I might lean more towards a shove in this spot to try and get my stack over the 3k mark for an M of 20. But if the 25/50 level just started, I think a fold would probably be better here, imo. Having said that generally you're not gonna be in that good of a spot if you do get called here, so for the most part folding is the better option. (although lets be honest, most of us are probably gonna shove here most of the time anyway)

Flat calling is the worst thing you can do. It's either fold or shove. I think I would lean towards fold because you are still in good shape as everyone else will shortly be under 10 bb's. Plus you have something to exploit HU vs. Button. I don't think you are ahead of both of their ranges enough to risk this position.
100% on imo, we have some equity no doubt, but we win 30% the time at best.
For me it also depends a bit on when the blinds are going up to 50/100. If the blinds are up within the next 2 or 3 minutes, I might lean more towards a shove in this spot to try and get my stack over the 3k mark for an M of 20. But if the 25/50 level just started, I think a fold would probably be better here, imo. Having said that generally you're not gonna be in that good of a spot if you do get called here, so for the most part folding is the better option. (although lets be honest, most of us are probably gonna shove here most of the time anyway)
meh thin but i kinda agree. what is the blind structure of this? it may only make a difference if the blinds are literally about to go up.

I'm going against the grain on this one and saying I would probably try and win a race and be in prime position to take this down. You said the opener is a fish, so I'm not giving him much credit. The 3-bettor apparently overvalues his hands so he could easily have AK or AQ here. I mean its a decision of whether we want to gamble or not and try to win a race, I mean we could sure find a better spot to get our money in but would we have the chipstack we would have if we win this hand. It may not be right but I take a chance here and shove. If UTG was somewhat competent I would lean more towards folding.

I'm going against the grain on this one and saying I would probably try and win a race and be in prime position to take this down. You said the opener is a fish, so I'm not giving him much credit. The 3-bettor apparently overvalues his hands so he could easily have AK or AQ here. I mean its a decision of whether we want to gamble or not and try to win a race, I mean we could sure find a better spot to get our money in but would we have the chipstack we would have if we win this hand. It may not be right but I take a chance here and shove. If UTG was somewhat competent I would lean more towards folding.
it could, and i stress could work out, but JJ is rather marginal to be 4 betting period. Effectively the bottom of our range. now add a 4 bet shove, rather thin in the very best case scenario, you are praying to: A.) be in a race and then B.) win a race. either one goes or is wrong, we are SOL. I dont like praying to be 50% then having to hold up this deep, our M is still 26.9,... that is decently deep for a MTT. plenty of time to work our magic.