I'm Starting To Hate Tptk

10NL Rush again.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP1 ($5.99)MP2 ($5.97)MP3 ($13.56)CO ($18.43)Hero (Button) ($10.34)SB ($3.97)BB ($10.02)UTG ($5.10)UTG+1 ($3.78)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kdiamond.gif, Aheart.gif6 folds, Hero bets $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20Flop: ($0.90) Adiamond.gif, 10heart.gif, 7spade.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB bets $0.90, Hero calls $0.90, 1 foldTurn: ($2.70) 8heart.gif(2 players)BB bets $2.70, Hero???1) Do you raise the flop?2) As played, what do you do on the turn?

10NL Rush again.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP1 ($5.99)MP2 ($5.97)MP3 ($13.56)CO ($18.43)Hero (Button) ($10.34)SB ($3.97)BB ($10.02)UTG ($5.10)UTG+1 ($3.78)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kdiamond.gif, Aheart.gif6 folds, Hero bets $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20Flop: ($0.90) Adiamond.gif, 10heart.gif, 7spade.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB bets $0.90, Hero calls $0.90, 1 foldTurn: ($2.70) 8heart.gif(2 players)BB bets $2.70, Hero???1) Do you raise the flop?2) As played, what do you do on the turn?
Call. Call.

peel is fine, nothing we are too worried about and it gives villain chance to fire a second barrel, which he did, so i raise for 100% value on the turn, and get it in here and yes i think or stack is about a psb right?

peel is fine, nothing we are too worried about and it gives villain chance to fire a second barrel, which he did, so i raise for 100% value on the turn, and get it in here and yes i think or stack is about a psb right?
i dunno i'm too afraid of folding out a spazzing AQ or AJ by shipping the turn... and i'm honestly not folding to nearly any river card so i'd like to give the villain the option to continue to put the money in for me
And if he pots the river too?
yah, I actually am hoping he pots river cause often he is checking it.

Thanks guys.I actually decided to shove the turn because the board was very coordinated at that point and didn't want him backing into a completed draw. He called and flipped over AT, and I couldn't spike a K. I hate getting stacked with TPTK so I wanted to check this one.

Thanks guys.I actually decided to shove the turn because the board was very coordinated at that point and didn't want him backing into a completed draw. He called and flipped over AT, and I couldn't spike a K. I hate getting stacked with TPTK so I wanted to check this one.
a shove is totally fine, you just got on the bad side of variance, she is a bihotch aint she!

2+2ers like to hear themselves speak. Now I'm all for saying more than 'std, next hand plz,' but really there's little discussion to be had here. You're at 10nl w/TPTK and someone's POTDONKING into you. You're not folding, and on the turn it makes sense imo to just go all-in so that you can get maximum value from the draws that he's betting. There's almost $6 out there already, and you're going to be confused on a bunch of rivers. And yes players at these stakes definitely POTDONK w/draws. I posted a hand in Challenge a few days ago where i felted AT on a AxxJ board and villain had overbet the NFD on the flop. Admittedly he hadn't POTDONKED, but he would've had he been in position I bet.These kinds of hands play themselves. Sometimes he has a worse ace, and sometimes he has two pair, and sometimes he has a draw, and sometimes he has a set - and sometimes you win when behind, and sometimes you take a beat. In the long run it doesn't matter much; at 10nl, TPTK 3way on this type of board should be good enough for 100bbs. I guess the only discussion to be had is whether or not you raise the flop. I'm fine w/that, too...don't see how this could spiral into a massive debate.

It's interesting, I posted this same hand on 2+2 and the discussion has spilled onto a 3rd page. Big debate over whether I should have raised the flop.
What does that get you: • called by a better hand• folded to by a worse hand• maximum profit2+2 has a few hidden geniuses. Well-hidden. VERY WELL hidden.

The argument for raising the flop is to charge draws that he could be betting, but I think that is outweighed by the fact that it may fold worse hands, get raised/called by better hands, and I think a pot-sized donk is less likely to be a draw at these stakes. Sure, people do bet draws, but they rarely bet pot with them.

I like the call myself. We're in position and he's probably going to fire another PSB, after which point we can shove. We can do that on virtually any turn card and feel good about it (on some broadways we can just call...). We also fold out his air and QJ type hands if we raise the flop, and I think he's got those kinds of hands some real % of the time.

The argument for raising the flop is to charge draws that he could be betting, but I think that is outweighed by the fact that it may fold worse hands, get raised/called by better hands, and I think a pot-sized donk is less likely to be a draw at these stakes. Sure, people do bet draws, but they rarely bet pot with them.
charge draws??? what 89 cause thats the only draw not a gutter??
It's interesting, I posted this same hand on 2+2 and the discussion has spilled onto a 3rd page. Big debate over whether I should have raised the flop.
post link i can't find it there i looked