Where Is Everyone?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I actually started my own secret forum, it only has me in it. But PM me if you want an invite. I'll think it'll be a great place for us all to learn and develop under my iron rule.
pm sent
Hey guys I actually started my own secret forum, it only has me in it. But PM me if you want an invite. I'll think it'll be a great place for us all to learn and develop under my iron rule.
Underagers only, amirite?
I've been browsing FCP lately, and I have no clue where everyone went........
I will send you a calendar invite so you can make the same post in 8-12 months. I look forward to it already.Where is BG to win this thread?
well...I actually quit poker.
i really did quit. just had too much stuff going on, but i think i am going to start playing again, i will point out though i did play an $8 tourney last week on FTP for the first time in a long long time and i won it.... brag yeah i knowbut i still lurk here and i agree with steve and would like to know where everyone went

If its worth any thing I still stick around here. Its the 1st poker forum i ever tried to contribute towards to its lodged in my favourites. That an I'm not particularly keen on 2+2 and based on my ROI i'll never be invited to 4bb (hears the worlds smallest violin in the distance).

FCP will never be the same after 4bb. The only thing to do is accept it and move on. These types threads are pointless and aren't going to change anything.

FCP will never be the same after 4bb. The only thing to do is accept it and move on. These types threads are pointless and aren't going to change anything.
So true. Every FCPer has a "where were you when you first learned about 4BB" story to tell. It would make for interesting book to collect all these stories. Unfortunately, they all start out the same:"So I was sitting at my computer, browsing FCP when..."