Where Is Everyone?

Here's why I only briefly read the strat forums.Too many "AK in the blah blah against X type opponent" threads that are filled with responses that consist, basically, of: ship it. Even in threads that could be a little more theorhetical no discussion. No thought processes. It's akin to the difference between giving a man a fish and teaching him to fish.Don't get me wrong, there are some solid strat discussions and talented players but too much chaff for a few kernels of wheat.Ok, everybody yell at me now.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's always off-topic! Still bustling.
All the Canadians are in the hockey forum ghetto talking Winter Olympics. There's a 1300 post thread with 50 different people posting in it.
The tight-nit poker group is still there, they just migrated to a place where no one else can read what they say. EZ GAME
^^^^I'd argue the sense of community there is even stronger than it ever was on FCP.
^^^^I'd argue the sense of community there is even stronger than it ever was on FCP.
This.The old FCP hasn't died, it's just moved to a place where we can grow faster and take poker more seriously without having to deal with the randoms.There's a new FCP now. Doesn't make it sad, just different.
that's bold.
No, this is bold.