Thing is buddy, is that if we are doing a "profit based only" results, I really think your gonna be at a handicap. I mean, your more than welcome to try the 24 hour grind...but thuink about that
I wouldn't take part in any prop bets
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games to be played- $12 45s, 90s 180s on Stars, $12 45 and $13 90s on Tilt. Much easier if people play just one site. Post screennames
They only have $10+$1 45 manners on tilt, that still cool?[x] Will most likely have a joint or two!oh and i've never used skype but ill download it now :club:
how do i KO CJW if he's on FTP and I'm on Stars?
In the face on your own time

This is gonna sound idiotic but anyone gonna object to adding $6.50 45 mans on Stars as well for when the games get slow? (I'm talking the like 2 AM EST - 8 AM EST timeslot) My other prop bet is $12 and under 45s and I have to crush them as hard as I can. If not I'll just run $12s, its cool.

philwhen it comes to sharkscope what i can do is for the day i will set my timezone to wherever it is midnight @ noon EST and sharkscope will base the searches on that timezone.i just tested it and it works.

Put me on the 'no' list... But I may Skype you guys for a couple of hours -- I will probably be drinking and would play some super turbos in that time for shits and giggles.

Yea it'd be fine to take a couple of hours off to do something important.150 might be a little on the low side, maybe 200 would be better
I hate to break it to you, but 200 hours >>>>>> # of hours in your proposed challenge period.EDIT: Yeah, I went there.

hmm sounds cool.I'd be good for after noon ET on Thursday all the way to Sunday. I assume I'd have to 'opt in' for sharkscope so it can track my results? I haven't used sharkscope in months so I'm not really sure what the story is with it

hmm sounds cool.I'd be good for after noon ET on Thursday all the way to Sunday. I assume I'd have to 'opt in' for sharkscope so it can track my results? I haven't used sharkscope in months so I'm not really sure what the story is with it
Yea you would. Could probably do it it via OPR although it would be much tougher/slower.

Going to pull out of this because I really need to spend some time focusing on my game and mindlessly killing myself clicking buttons probably isn't the way to do that am a giant fag

There doesn't seem to have been a huge amount of interest. I'm not really too enthused about doing it with just 2-3 people. Maybe some other time?It stands that the above poster is a giant fag.

I'm definitely down for a 24 hour grind sometime...but i really don't wanna do just 180s, and yes. Tomorrow wouldn't have worked for me anyways :)Oh, is it really a surprise he is a fag?!

I'm definitely down for a 24 hour grind sometime...but i really don't wanna do just 180s, and yes. Tomorrow wouldn't have worked for me anyways :)Oh, is it really a surprise he is a fag?!
I take that as an invitation for us to cuddle at night
sigh you guys are patheticthen again i knew youd all drop out
Only rescheduling old boy, looks like it'll get more interest that way too

If you guys ever do this on a Friday/Saturday I would probably try to grind the 24 hours with you guys on skype. Not too sure about going with the bet because I already know that I'll pass out at my comp.