You people decide a time. I'm not available for about 5 hours this week on Thursday (from about 5am EST til 10am EST). Other than that Sunday is a no go.I suggest noon EST Thursday - noon EST Friday?I realise this is terrible for the Aussie.
4am friday -> 4am saturday? book it
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play along at micro level sngs, don't have the br proper for $12 sngs for the lol just cashed back onto it

I like the 4am friday to 4 am saturday idea if it works for others...I have lab thursday from 2 PM-4PM so i would have to skip those two hours or something

May be slight misunderstanding, may not. We're suggesting noon EST Thurs to start, which is 4am Australian time about 4 days in the future.Are we just gonna play for bragging rights or real money. I'll do anything up to $250.

May be slight misunderstanding, may not. We're suggesting noon EST Thurs to start, which is 4am Australian time about 4 days in the future.Are we just gonna play for bragging rights or real money. I'll do anything up to $250.
Bleh I'll go somewhere around $50-$75, unless everyone just wants to do it for bragging rights, I don't have terribly much to spend on ridic prop bets I'm already in one for the month.
I'm fine with playing for nothing too.I'll be able to create a custom leaderboard on sharkscope with specific times/dates to keep track.
super sickand we should play for avatar or sig rights or something
I'm fine with playing for nothing too.I'll be able to create a custom leaderboard on sharkscope with specific times/dates to keep track.
that shit wont update just give me a list of names and i'll search and click the refresh button every hour and post screenshotor you can do it whatever
Main problem with just refreshing the search on sharkscope is that it won't do specific times, the leaderboard will. You sure it won't update?
leaderboard barely updates daily let alone anything elsei mean if no one plays for like 9 hours before hand my shark should just cover those two days finewe'll figure it out tomorrow i'm tired

Yea can just search everyone just before it starts to see what they were at for that day so far.This all okay?Start Time - Noon EST Thursday (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html if you are babylondonks and get confused by these things)End Time - Noon EST FridayMinimum Games - 150, No maximumGames to be played- $12 45s, 90s 180s on Stars, $12 45 and $13 90s on Tilt. Much easier if people play just one site. Post screennamesPrize - Bragging rights/avatar control for a month- maybe some $ on a side bet.Tracking results - via sharkscope. Winner is based on profit aloneThere will probably be a skype call running throughout. PM me with skype details closer to the time if you want in.Breaks are allowed but not encouraged.Alcohol/marijuana is encouraged but probably not advisable. Caffeine is most definitely advised.Who is InHighwayStar - Blue Baboon (Stars)babylondonks - time2pokeher (Stars)lurbz - BBsRJReich (Stars)Chris-LFC - CJW-LFC (Tilt)MaybesFargopokerTehtoeezzo88?timwakefieldOthers?? Post and I'll add, too lazy to search through the thread.KO Leaderboard for those on StarsInterest in $ on a betHighwayStar - up to $250lurbz - $50-$75Chris - LFC - $50-$100

I like this idea, I'm not sure how it'd work.How about a leaderboard. Each person enters $25, the person with the most KOs of other people in the competition wins it all. You have to post a full HH to prove it. Could get some good spite calls.

Count me in, will be on FTP, sn is CJW-LFCWill go anywhere between $50-$100 on a sidebet. And count me out of the KO bounties cuz most of you will be playing on stars :)oh and is noon EST 5pm in england?

Count me in, will be on FTP, sn is CJW-LFCWill go anywhere between $50-$100 on a sidebet. And count me out of the KO bounties cuz most of you will be playing on stars :club:oh and is noon EST 5pm in england?
yea
Count me in, will be on FTP, sn is CJW-LFCWill go anywhere between $50-$100 on a sidebet. And count me out of the KO bounties cuz most of you will be playing on stars :)oh and is noon EST 5pm in england?
Is it currently noon in england?
Is it currently noon in england?
12:28 to be precise
Then yes, although highway has already confirmed it so my input is fairly redundant :ts
Standard :club:

Like I said I will play if I can do micro sngs, which I know there is no chance to beat anyone profit-wise really but I think I could use this experience.If allowed of course

Like I said I will play if I can do micro sngs, which I know there is no chance to beat anyone profit-wise really but I think I could use this experience.If allowed of course
Thing is buddy, is that if we are doing a "profit based only" results, I really think your gonna be at a handicap. I mean, your more than welcome to try the 24 hour grind...but thuink about that