Some interest in thisThings we need to decide- A dateSometime next week. Monday is a bad day for me. Any weekday after that is okay by me. That's Tues 2nd - Friday 5th.- A time period.When to start. I vote for 7am EST. Discuss- Sidebets$100 or $200 or something insignifcant like $5. This bet will be on total profit and tracked by sharkscope. I also think there should be a minimum gamesplayed - something like 50.I will be happy to hold any prize pool.-What can be played $12 45s and $12 180s?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In for something small to mid cause I'm in one contest already and I'm moving this weekend so have to have funds free...I don't know just how much I could do yet. LMK what everyone else says.Thursday may work for me next week?$12 45s and 180s sounds good to me, like I said I have a competition for March going so I'll be in a lot of 45s. 7AM EST...you *******.

Well whenever you start, you gotta be up 24 hours. I figure it'll be best to start such that the last few hours of the challenge are the quietest. 8 AM EST?
NO U

Well I'm completely easy when we start. I have no sleeping pattern. I'm just thinking that finishing the bet from something like noon EST - 10pm EST will be really tough.An ideal start time is probably somewhere between 1am EST and 11am EST.

I'd prefer closer to 1am, 7am east is 11pm here, and I do have some relatively normal sleeping habits :club:$12 180's and 45's work with me, I'm happy to integrate 4's or 6.50's or w/e the other one is. And I'd prefer a small $ on the line b/c ISAP but I'm fine to go with whatever

I'd prefer closer to 1am, 7am east is 11pm here, and I do have some relatively normal sleeping habits :club:$12 180's and 45's work with me, I'm happy to integrate 4's or 6.50's or w/e the other one is. And I'd prefer a small $ on the line b/c ISAP but I'm fine to go with whatever
blurrrrgh...10PM start time for me...if I just sleep in that day I can pull it off.

I cant really do Mon-Thurs caz of classes and labs, but I can do friday starting at 1am...Also don't want to put to much money on the line Id say nothin more than $25-30...everything else looks good

Not that I'm in, but is there a way that if you pick a time period of a few days, everyone can announce their own start time in advance?
but then i dont get to yell at phil on aim for 24 hours straightplus i think a skype call would be in order

I would prolly wanna stab my eye out if i did this...but might be in anywaysI wish we could go with just play anything, but i understand how that could skew resultsBut i think we should start at like 11am

Meh playing anything allows 1 MTT score to get you 90% of the way to winning, this is about grinding a lot. If you want one with MTTs it should last at least a week

FYP
Sigh there has to be some way of getting a joke about Jeff being Canadian in here somewhere. Something about not knowing what he's talking aboot either.

idk about TLBs, if we were to play MTTs id be playing everything and it'd be easier for me to put up biggish scores. I'd rather just grind MTTSNGs

idk about TLBs, if we were to play MTTs id be playing everything and it'd be easier for me to put up biggish scores. I'd rather just grind MTTSNGs
yik, this is a little tough to figure. TA13 said he'd prob not be able to do just 180s/45s for 24 hours, but it makes sense to do it that way.just throwing ideas out is all

Thursday isn't great for me now unless we start a little later. Maybe noon EST. Also there needs to be a minimum number of games played, 150 or so. People don't have to play for 24 hours straight, just complete at least that number of games.