Outlast The Pros

I'm always willing to hold any money.One of these days it might be enough for a South American vacation.
Okay. Where do we ship to? Am I the only one who wants to LL in this thing?
in LL if there are > 3 players
ok, im polish, ya gotta help me out here (also computer illiterate) wtf does LL stand for? skip it!!! i got it ...last longer duh
ok, im polish, ya gotta help me out here (also computer illiterate) wtf does LL stand for? skip it!!! i got it ...last longer duh
As a fellow Minnesotan, I order you to now have to enter the last longer. haha

shipped... im tilting so its a free 11 bucks... I just cruised through 100bb's in like 4 hands having the nuts till the river (couldn't get him to fold, all same guy)... then flopped straight vs my KK and it was over.

shipped... im tilting so its a free 11 bucks... I just cruised through 100bb's in like 4 hands having the nuts till the river (couldn't get him to fold, all same guy)... then flopped straight vs my KK and it was over.
If it makes you feel better the same guy just hit 3 running flushes on me in a row to break me from 1st to out... Not tilting, just fueling the run good fire imo.Oh and out...too poor for this shiz.
asjdljasjkdjalsjkdokEDIT: shipped
$11 from IamiN4u and frightDTD