Bad Play/good Play?

thoughts??PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 40/80 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG+1 (t1865)Hero (MP1) (t7835)MP2 (t6494)MP3 (t3300)CO (t3360)Button (t890)SB (t6300)BB (t2370)UTG (t5790)Hero's M: 65.29Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 9diamond.gif, Adiamond.gif2 folds, Hero bets t240, 4 folds, SB calls t200, 1 foldFlop: (t560) Jclub.gif, Kdiamond.gif, 6diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets t240, Hero raises to t1200, SB calls t960Turn: (t2960) 10spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: (t2960) 9spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets t6395 (All-In)Total pot: t2960

thoughts??PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 40/80 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG+1 (t1865)Hero (MP1) (t7835)MP2 (t6494)MP3 (t3300)CO (t3360)Button (t890)SB (t6300)BB (t2370)UTG (t5790)Hero's M: 65.29Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 9diamond.gif, Adiamond.gif2 folds, Hero bets t240, 4 folds, SB calls t200, 1 foldFlop: (t560) Jclub.gif, Kdiamond.gif, 6diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets t240, Hero raises to t1200, SB calls t960Turn: (t2960) 10spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: (t2960) 9spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets t6395 (All-In)Total pot: t2960
im sayin dont ever give up the lead when you have position and that many outs. you started the action and the turn brings you tons of possibilities to win...bet it! . its the only way to win at this stage and if sb has Kx oh well, you have outs.

he would have pushed if KQ QJ on turn so he is scared of his hand...take it down!! actually..wtf did he have to call pre and flop raise??? 10-9 i dont get it . why no call on rvr?? donkey with a sm pair?

I don't understand why you shoved on the river?The villain has shown strength in a number of spots. I think a check would have been the best play here. You basically risking most of your stack with a pair of 9s?
my chances of winning the pot in a showdown are 0%.
I think a standard 1/2 to 2/3 size of the pot would be better. His range of hands seems like a K with a weak kicker to a variety or Jx (J8s +) hands or possibly two pair. I think the smaller bet would be good because it will seem like you are value betting with the straight - which should get him to fold 1 pair hands. The all in bet polarizes your hand to a bluff or the nuts...and hes calling and stacking you if has the Q
my chances of winning the pot in a showdown are 0%.
If you think if you have 0% at showdown a bet of half the pot might be a better angle. That way it seems like you're betting for value. The rive shove feels weak to me. Why are willing to dust off your stack with a pair of 9s? You're going to get a better spot somewhere down the line. I don't think a check is that bad of a play. Especially since the villain has shown a propensity to call.

villain's been calling a lot preflop, so his range is pretty wide.if I was playing a tighter player, I would have given up on the river because it's more likely he could have AQ, KQ hands.By shoving the river against a deep stack, I'm trying to make him fold most of his range. ( hopefully 2 pairs )

results:

foxtt: calls 4860 and is all-inUncalled bet (1535) returned to IamiN4u*** SHOW DOWN ***IamiN4u: shows [9d Ad] (a pair of Nines)foxtt: shows [Qd 5d] (a straight, Nine to King)foxtt collected 12680 from pot

On a board like that, the donk lead on the flop looks SO much like some sort of draw, either QT or another diamond draw, and since you're sitting there with the nut flush draw, I'd be inclined to flat the donk lead and take a cheaper pull at your own draw, which could potentially stack the villain. As played on the flop, you've gotta shove the turn. The turn essentially bricked most every draw except AQ, but he'd have to be be terribad to call the flop with that. And at this point you're only worried about flopped set/KJ/KT and I'd personally rule those out as played by villain. So the turn overshove should be folding out any weird draws he might have.I think shoving turn is 10000% better than checking back and shoving river, because at that point you've suddenly changed what you're repping (the Q now, instead of AK/KK), and REALLY make your hand look like a bluff. If I'm villain looking at the river shove, it's either AQ, KQ, QQ or a total bluff with total bluff being probably the most likely of the bunch. The other reason I don't like the river shove is because of the odd chance that the villain has things like QT/KQ//QQ/QJ, or even some sort of Q high flush draw. If he has any sort of those, which is entirely possible, you're having your stack snapped off. This hand is either shove turn or check river behind IMO. (Plus you picked up SOME showdown value on the river at least)

i would have bet turn imo

I don't see how villain is going to fold on the turn. The turn completes so many draws.
I am more of a fan of betting the turn then shoving, but shoving is definitely > checking turn/shoving the river. I think the turn card was a good card for our hand. It doesn't really complete many draws at all. I think we can safely rule out AQ and I can't see villian making this play with Q9. I think a pot sized bet on the turn is the line I like best since we aren't giving good odds to any draws while still repping a big hand. I think shoving is okkkkk, but I still prefer betting the turn and seeing what the villian does. We can easily get away from this hand if reraised and if he calls we are content check/folding the river.