Suspended By Fulltlt

Get your "friend" to write a formal letter of "mea culpa" to FT security with details and, perhaps, some kind of sworn statement they will "make it right", whatever that entails. That might help. Your "friend" needs to be accountable to all parties involved in this.

Get your "friend" to write a formal letter of "mea culpa" to FT security with details and, perhaps, some kind of sworn statement they will "make it right", whatever that entails. That might help. Your "friend" needs to be accountable to all parties involved in this.
going to try that tyvm,,,,,,,, :club:
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello kenneth, Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. We can certainly understand your frustration with being unable to access your account. We have reviewed your account again as we do see that you are a long time valued player on our site. Unfortunately, the reinstatement of your account is solely dependent on the associated player resolving their issues with us. While we recognize that this is unfair on your part. However, we must take all precautions and suspend closely related accounts. We found that you have repeatedly logged into computers associated with this user. Through this technical evidence, we can deduce that by allowing you access to Full Tilt Poker, it may be allowing potentially fraudulent parties access to the site as well. As such, it would be a security risk to allow you to continue playing on Full Tilt Poker and your account will remain suspended. I suggest you communicate with those you share the aforementioned relationships with as they should be aware of this situation and how to resolve it. If not, they can contact us anytime to find out the status of their account. Unfortunately we are unable to divulge any information regarding this account. Security is of paramount importance to Full Tilt Poker and we have a account details over the responsibility to our players to keep our games free from individuals who may be participating in fraudulent activity. Blocking their access points is a part of our effort and we apologize if this affects you. Thank you for your cooperation. Regards, Brendan Financial SecurityFull Tilt Poker :club:

In case it's not patently clear to the OP, here is a translation of FT's reply:YOUR FRIEND ****ED OVER FULL TILT (AND YOU). YOUR FRIEND NEEDS TO PAY THEM BACK. IF THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN, TOO BAD FOR YOU.Editorial: Dude, I don't know if you're just messing around with us, but your "friend" needs to work things out with Fullt Tilt, not you. You needs to stick a big boot up your friend's ass and get him to do it. End of story.

something similar happened to a friend of mine on stars. He was playing in a internet cafe and some other people were also playing there. If Full Tilt are saying your associated with some account you have no idea about, that could probably be the reason

• 1 month later...
GOD I MISS FULL TILT ANY1 KNOW WAY ROUND THIS :club:
All the other people who wrote this above were kidding, but I am serious. Here is the solution. Talk to the friend who screwed up and see what needs to be done to remedy the situation/have them do that. This doesn't seem that complicated.
All the other people who wrote this above were kidding, but I am serious. Here is the solution. Talk to the friend who screwed up and see what needs to be done to remedy the situation/have them do that. This doesn't seem that complicated.
I really want to know what your friend did.