12 Hour Grind Sess?

Anyone interested in doing a challenge that lurbz and highwaystar did last week? Maybe 12 hours this friday or saturday from 10am to 10pm ET? Times can change if it doesnt work for ppl...we can also determine the buyin/types of games...preferably 27 and under for me. Also if we want to wager anything on it nothing to big but something to keep it interesting. It would be cool to see 4 or 5 ppl doing this..Let me know of your feedback, etc

Anyone interested in doing a challenge that lurbz and highwaystar did last week? Maybe 12 hours this friday or saturday from 10am to 10pm ET? Times can change if it doesnt work for ppl...we can also determine the buyin/types of games...preferably 27 and under for me. Also if we want to wager anything on it nothing to big but something to keep it interesting. It would be cool to see 4 or 5 ppl doing this..Let me know of your feedback, etc
Highway is setting one up for 24 hours in Early March tomorrow.

Trueace and Babylon..if you want to do it this friday from 2 PM ET to 10 PM ET im up for that...had to move it back caz of a senior project meeting...I'm thinking $12 45 plr....$12 180...along with $16 18 plr and $16 9 plr....if you guys wanna do this let me know or if u wanna change anything...also maybe $20 on who wins to keep it interesting

Trueace and Babylon..if you want to do it this friday from 2 PM ET to 10 PM ET im up for that...had to move it back caz of a senior project meeting...I'm thinking $12 45 plr....$12 180...along with $16 18 plr and $16 9 plr....if you guys wanna do this let me know or if u wanna change anything...also maybe $20 on who wins to keep it interesting
No way I start an 8 hour grind at 6 am :club:
12 hours is nothing imo, 24 hours ftwI'm also not playing anything less than 45 mans if we do this.
And def 45 mans+ imo
No way I start an 8 hour grind at 6 am :)And def 45 mans+ imo
Ya thisPlus I'm in Frenzuh's 45 man contest for March so a huge day would be great for me.
12 hour grind is pretty regular18 is pushing it24 is really tough. Playing well for 24 hours is gonna be so hard
make the thread you lazy ****