Just 4 Old Times Sakes.....

im bust on stars ill take a stake plz JONYJUICE(thornhill)labbat blue mill streetsteam whistle
sent. 4more or 15 mins
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm actually gonna have to withdraw, thanks tho ben, i'm shipping back. Gonna have to go pick up hubby in about an hour and don't want to leave game for 15-20 mins, it's not really fair.Thanks for the stake tho, gl to your horsies.

i'm actually gonna have to withdraw, thanks tho ben, i'm shipping back. Gonna have to go pick up hubby in about an hour and don't want to leave game for 15-20 mins, it's not really fair.Thanks for the stake tho, gl to your horsies.
You have permission to play in one when you get back if you like 9 mins left.
You have permission to play in one when you get back if you like
thank you sir, but already shipped back. Not to mention super long day at work tomorrow. Maybe i'll reserve it for another time. :club:
thank you sir, but already shipped back. Not to mention super long day at work tomorrow. Maybe i'll reserve it for another time. :club:
kk sounds good..
Ben, 5 buck LL?Only payable if neither of us cash or both of us cash??
Im almost at a ft and need to concentrate or i would.

Ok time is up...... everyone register in 4.40 180 man ps tournament #245942218gl kick some asslet me know when your in so i know everyone registered.

Ok time is up...... everyone register in 4.40 180 man ps tournament #245942218gl kick some asslet me know when your in so i know everyone registered.
In. and wats your SN?

in......What a joke fulltilt is........... AQ flop comes q10x he bets i reraise all in he calls with kq rivers a king obv almost at the ft of the 25k gaur 2 top stacks obv would have had the ****ing chip lead.FML!