My Horses Sweat Thread

apparently i have used up my transfer limit (i didnt know there was one?), i emailed support to have it lifted temporarily so i can get you your funds. sorry for inconvenience
np..So is Pivvy the only one left?
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am running for JC. He hooked me up a few minutes before the tournament.
Apparently a good idea... go deep and you both make $$$ GLGL
Wow.I had pushed him off hands twice and thought I could get him off a hand like AQ there? Thoughts on the play? He had folded to me before (though he might have thought I was light).
I thought it was fine. The only consideration I think is that you had just got pushed off that other hand and swore in the chat so he may have thought you were now steaming and be calling you light. That goes both ways though, meaning that you're happy if he calls with a pair of 4s.Edit: His call with AQ is also perfectly standard.
Wow.I had pushed him off hands twice and thought I could get him off a hand like AQ there? Thoughts on the play? He had folded to me before (though he might have thought I was light).
Completely standard, well played on both parts. GG, and everyone of JC's horses
I thought it was fine. The only consideration I think is that you had just got pushed off that other hand and swore in the chat so he may have thought you were now steaming and be calling you light. That goes both ways though, meaning that you're happy if he calls with a pair of 4s.
I thought about that, but still felt pretty comfortable with the shove there. JC, I shipped $324.51 to you.Lurbz, I got an instant chat warning, but no ban.thanks for the rail (brief though it ended up being).
BMH somtehing something something BMHv.2.0 or some nonsense
Thanx. I found him. Good job all that played. It was fun to watch while it lasted. prtypsux = awesome dude, for doing this.Thats why I come here, if you wanna be the best learn from the best, and im not just referring to poker.Other donks, and jacka$$es within the poker community could learn some serious lessons from the members here.

one last time big ups to JC for running this. Couldn't been better, but obv coulda been worse too!! Hope to be around to get to take part in a future run, but gg all and to all a good night.-MSP(at least for me, you guys probably will be grindin until i wake up for work in the AM....lol)

In other news, I got the job. :club: EDIT: I gotta say based on the lack lustre results, Im kinda happy with this life decesion.JC you're the fucking man.That is all.RE-EDIT: and by "lack lustre" I meant nobody won a mil. Still gg guys you sickos.THAT is all.