My Horses Sweat Thread

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sick bubble JCthis is an insane bubble at my table; had to lay down jacks with 5416 left to a huge raise and a reraise all inthen had 10s and took the blinds with 5401 leftgood luck to everyone in this stillcongrats on the money

sigh..ran pretty shitty. Then ran a bluff vs a guy who won't fold. Who's still in?
sorry to hearstill in with 41K but been pretty card dead for a whilethanks again man..... hoping to do well by you (and I already won the last longer bet with the absentee Sick Boy)

So far I see that mercury min-cashed (infinitely better than nothing!). Who all else is in and what are your screennames? Lurbz = BBsRJReich. ko8e34 = same. tbrick412 = same. twstd = PuckSniper23. Anybody else still in?

So far I see that mercury min-cashed (infinitely better than nothing!). Who all else is in and what are your screennames? Lurbz = BBsRJReich. ko8e34 = same. tbrick412 = same. twstd = PuckSniper23. Anybody else still in?
My AQ just cracked the table leaders KK with a bit of a desperation push by me. Now at 94K.
Hey guys, just to clarify because it wasn't too clear. In the OP, when I wrote "50% of the profits". I meant we split 50% of the profit, so it was a stake back deal. GL to everyone
shipping 252.18