so how come its 715 am central time Sat morn and I was for sure that the Sunday thread would be up by now and everyone would be telling how they would be playing 84 tourneyments and randomly watching curling events while railing lurbz and msp would only be playing the smaller buy ins and bg would be smoking a cigar on his deck while scratching his ass with $100's. none of it is there, are you guys getting slow

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so how come its 715 am central time Sat morn and I was for sure that the Sunday thread would be up by now and everyone would be telling how they would be playing 84 tourneyments and randomly watching curling events while railing lurbz and msp would only be playing the smaller buy ins and bg would be smoking a cigar on his deck while scratching his ass with $100's. none of it is there, are you guys getting slow
you can rail me if you want im 8 tabling
you can rail me if you want im 8 tabling
i cant find you , 8 tables huh, i was thinking about your name lurbz, i know its already short but was wanting to know if i called you lbz for short if that would be okay. good luck today , suck it
i cant find you , 8 tables huh, i was thinking about your name lurbz, i know its already short but was wanting to know if i called you lbz for short if that would be okay. good luck today , suck it
what the shit?

Star: $22 20k$22 5k $5.50 20k $11 30k $3r 50k $20^3 20k $55 200k $11 15k $11 250k $215 4mill$55 75k FTP: $26 19.5k $11 10k$26 42k $26 33k $22 200k Depending on how my day goes today, might be playing some higher/less stuff...gl all omg i cant wait to post this again when skully posts the thread!

The Mil probably deserves it's own thread, largely due to the generosity of Senor Alvarado and his 20 horsies...
His horsies should have their own thread everyone else can post in the sunday thread imo...... also makes it easier for jc to keep track
im not even making sense to myself now
lol the sad part is i actually looked through the thread to see where i said that. Figured it might have been the hookers and blow talking.

Dear gatortom64,You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #285020010 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #285020010 Lobby for further details.Guess I get to play the Million!!! GL all!!

Dear gatortom64,You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #285020010 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #285020010 Lobby for further details.Guess I get to play the Million!!! GL all!!
Congrats GL!!