You guys just did this thread to boost post counts, right?That being said....I may be up for a 24 hr challenge (and end by ban of 5 tourneys for the month for this special occasion) depending on start time. I'd be fine with midnight on Thursday as a start time. That way I can go to bars for a bit! I'd PREFER like...1pm Friday start since I have a class I shouldn't skip Friday 1130-1220...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys just did this thread to boost post counts, right?That being said....I may be up for a 24 hr challenge (and end by ban of 5 tourneys for the month for this special occasion) depending on start time. I'd be fine with midnight on Thursday as a start time. That way I can go to bars for a bit! I'd PREFER like...1pm Friday start since I have a class I shouldn't skip Friday 1130-1220...
my 1pm friday, my class is 12-12:50 is my preferencethats like 3pm for you iircwe'll sort it out soon.
my 1pm friday, my class is 12-12:50 is my preferencethats like 3pm for you iircwe'll sort it out soon.
That would be like 4am saturday morning or something for me, and no way I don't go out saturday night

If it happens again it should be 24 hours of regging. I feel the best time to start is around noon my time - whichis 7am EST. This way the last few hours of the challenge should be fairly easy since that is the quietest time of the day. Any bet prizepool should be $1k or more or just something silly like $5 each again.I'm fairly easy on dates but I'd rather not do it too soon after this. I'd almost rather wait til after next Sunday.

If it happens again it should be 24 hours of regging. I feel the best time to start is around noon my time - whichis 7am EST. This way the last few hours of the challenge should be fairly easy since that is the quietest time of the day. Any bet prizepool should be $1k or more or just something silly like $5 each again.I'm fairly easy on dates but I'd rather not do it too soon after this. I'd almost rather wait til after next Sunday.
actually i agree with the after next sunday part i dont think i could do it again this quickly
  • 1 year later...