• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9am - 3am GMT4am - 10pm EST3am - 8pm PST$12 45s and $12 180s only on Pokerstars$5 bet on total profit$10 for each time one of us goes runner runner quads on the otherStart in 12 minsgo go go
your PST times are off its 1AM - 6PM
5 DOLLAR BETS ON TOTAL PROFIT WHY DONT U GUYS JUST BET PLAY MONEY STFFBBQ
LOOOOOOOLif i lose to phil ill hate myself foreverEDIT: fwiw phil started it at $1 i upped it to $5

I actually had a good night of sngs last night, but I swear I had quads hit against me like 19 times. There's something about sngs and quads - they love each other. Most common example: all in AK vs JJ - they flop out J73 and have me literally drawing dead, but turn another Jack just to spit in my face. Good luck donks! I'll likely see you both on the tables.Also lol @ gambling hundred/thousands of dollars and making it a $5 bet. Loosh obv said it best.

I actually had a good night of sngs last night, but I swear I had quads hit against me like 19 times. There's something about sngs and quads - they love each other. Good luck donks! I'll likely see you both on the tables.
i should let you know in advance that highway cant chat

Bored so posting beatsDr. Doing It: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Blue Baboon [8d 8s]M.de Faria: folds xaberer: folds cleric2525: folds burns1986: folds DutchPoker78: folds swagsplasher: raises 40 to 60Blue Baboon: calls 60BludShed: folds Dr. Doing It: calls 40*** FLOP *** [8h 9d 4c]Dr. Doing It: bets 60swagsplasher: raises 100 to 160Blue Baboon: raises 280 to 440Dr. Doing It: calls 380swagsplasher: raises 980 to 1420 and is all-inBlue Baboon: calls 970 and is all-inDr. Doing It: calls 880 and is all-inUncalled bet (10) returned to swagsplasher*** TURN *** [8h 9d 4c] [5d]*** RIVER *** [8h 9d 4c 5d] [6h]*** SHOW DOWN ***swagsplasher: shows [Qh Qc] (a pair of Queens)Blue Baboon: shows [8d 8s] (three of a kind, Eights)Blue Baboon collected 180 from side potDr. Doing It: shows [7d Tc] (a straight, Six to Ten)Dr. Doing It collected 4150 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***

Call me crazy but 10PM EST is 7PM PST, not 6. And I have no idea what the hell is going on with the GMT there, unless this is a far more complicated bet than you let on.
who cares were both retarded
who cares were both retarded
Yeah I edited out the part about GMT because that is apparently Greenwich Mean Time, not General Mountain Time, or whatever America-centric acronym-solution I had in my head when I wrote that.

1 - 1 Seat 7: Dar1ng (2895 in chips) Seat 9: Blue Baboon (8005 in chips) Blue Baboon: posts small blind 100BBsRJReich: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Blue Baboon [Qs Qd]BBsRJReich said, "sdfhkjdsfalkjfds"Davidnmgn: folds kedros: folds Dar1ng: folds Blue Baboon: raises 3000 to 3200longshanks26 is connected BBsRJReich: calls 1435 and is all-inUncalled bet (1565) returned to Blue BaboonBBsRJReich said, "adshkjsdfjkldfs"*** FLOP *** [8c Qc 9d]*** TURN *** [8c Qc 9d] [3c]*** RIVER *** [8c Qc 9d 3c] [3s]BBsRJReich said, "oh eff ooff"*** SHOW DOWN ***Blue Baboon: shows [Qs Qd] (a full house, Queens full of Threes)BBsRJReich: shows [Ad 2s] (a pair of Threes)Blue Baboon collected 3270 from pot*** SUMMARY ***

Pretty terrible call off given QQ is near the bottom of my range there.@TimWakefield chatting to me, i have a chat ban thanks to urbz
loooooooool this is obv a level