• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff here. Very cool of you Mr. Alvarado[x] wish I posted more[x] wish I was better at poker[ ] wish I was sickboy[x] wish FCP horses good luck[x] will be on silent rail

list updated, who do you guys vote for the 10th spot? Or possible 9th spot if Gallo doesn't want in?
Yeah, give it to someone else. I'm out.
list updated, who do you guys vote for the 10th spot? Or possible 9th spot if Gallo doesn't want in?
JC, I am truly hurt. You gave a stake to Sick Boy and not me. OUCH. It's not too late to stake Pivvy2000. Hopefully lurbz et al run well to make up for Get The Shades' early bust out on Sunday.
JC, I am truly hurt. You gave a stake to Sick Boy and not me. OUCH. It's not too late to stake Pivvy2000. Hopefully lurbz et al run well to make up for Get The Shades' early bust out on Sunday.
Sorry dude, it's gotta happen to some people...I guess sickboy was desperate enough. You might still get in, you need people to vote for you, so far...it looks like Ifold08 is getting the 10th spot..but I'm gonna wait a while, it just comes to me not missing out on some sicko that I don't know about at this point. :?
Do you think bashing someone else will get you a $215 stake? He may not have handled himself well, but going out of your way to publicly wish someone to bust out is pretty low.

i think that Tbrick's spot shouldn't be a maybe...he has improved a ton latelyI also think that maxstpolish or ifold (wow, yes...i'm recommending ifold) should be the 10th pick.

Do you think bashing someone else will get you a $215 stake? He may not have handled himself well, but going out of your way to publicly wish someone to bust out is pretty low.
yes and you really really suck.
i think that Tbrick's spot shouldn't be a maybe...he has improved a ton latelyI also think that maxstpolish or ifold (wow, yes...i'm recommending ifold) should be the 10th pick.
fml...I had maybe written out when I was trying to figure out who was in the first 10 spots...I just copy pasted all that shit cuz I wasn't even paying attention. Also, for some reason it's not letting me send PM's till saturday. Weird. So sorry I can't get back to anyone else. Please send pm's with all the info if you made the list. I only have like 3 pms so far. Anyway, Ifold, you get 10th spot. Sorry to everyone else. GL to everyone in!

Pretty sick thing you are doing here JC.PM Sent, and btw if you drunk dial my cell at 3 AM spouting off in some belligerent Spanish tirade I'm going to ......probably laugh my ass offThanks again dude, you are a sicko.Wanna play some Royal Hold Em?

Acekob in instead of gallo...Someone else is needed, I'm literally way too confused to choose at this point, so you guys do it for me. Thanks.
gl AceKob!!