• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please please please please please please pick meJust started back playing this week and have gotten into a really good disciplined grind mode. Have been grindig the $16 STTs and have been running hot (running at 20% ROI). It is my time to win the Million.Please please please pick me, you won't regret it! HardcorePawn on PokerStarsoh and I have been around for a while and staked people myself etc. so you can rely on me not to scam you. This is my time and I rly think I deserve the stake!

I'd like to apply. I am rebuilding a roll... I am a bit short on posts but I have been around forever. I have won the 3r and final tabled it another time... I have taken 3rd in a 109 on sunday for 10k :club:... I would love to run for ya! oh at 100/200 I prefer to raise to 420 if you dont mind?frightdtd on stars.

I went out 999th in the F40fpp with 93s in the sb when I 3b shipped vs a button raise. His AK held somehow but it was the right play especially when you consider the BB was sitting out. I can click buttons. I'd only take a stake if I got a ridiculous 75/25+SB in my favor which is just about neutral EV for the backer. Backers want to be +EV so uh, never mind. gl to your horses unless I'm in the hand.

Anyone with 1K+ posts and a good rep want a stake in the Sunday Mil? It seems like the only way I can save my month is by using my awesome staking abilities to luckbox something this weekend. I'm looking for 10 people who won't fold J9s with more than 30 bb's, and won't scam me if they win. Who's in??
Nice offer, gl.Not interested, as I'm not much of a tournament player.

I'm really bad at poker and havent played a MTT in long arse time, but here are the reasons I should be picked:A) I have a 4% ROI on Pokerstars, that represents $85 in profit! That's EIGHT FIVE DOLLARS! (yeah, that much)B) I have a 155% ROI on Ongame that represents $1208 in profit!!!!!!!!!! dnastats.jpgC) I am a moderator and can ban you if you don'tD) I created your final table thread for the $10K World Championship PL event which obviously means I'm in love with you .. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=137037E) I have made fun of you through pictures for many years which I obviously means I love you ...jcweb2.jpgF) I have railed you online and I know you have enjoyed it G) I am your facebook friend and do you really want to hurt your facebook friend's feelings?H) I am on your instant messenger contact list and do you really want to hurt the feelings of someone on your instant messenger contact list?I) I have nearly 32 x's the post count requirement which means I spent more time on a poker forum than anyone ever should and granted 99% of the time is spent in offtopic I am sure there has to be some sort of osmosis effect just by being here that helps me learn pokerI am pretty sure I could keep going all the way through Z and then from A - Z again, but I'm pretty sure I've made my case here.

I'm really bad at poker and havent played a MTT in long arse time, but here are the reasons I should be picked:A) I have a 4% ROI on Pokerstars, that represents $85 in profit! That's EIGHT FIVE DOLLARS! (yeah, that much)B) I have a 155% ROI on Ongame that represents $1208 in profit!!!!!!!!!! dnastats.jpgC) I am a moderator and can ban you if you don'tD) I created your final table thread for the $10K World Championship PL event which obviously means I'm in love with you .. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=137037E) I have made fun of you through pictures for many years which I obviously means I love you ...jcweb2.jpgF) I have railed you online and I know you have enjoyed it G) I am your facebook friend and do you really want to hurt your facebook friend's feelings?H) I am on your instant messenger contact list and do you really want to hurt the feelings of someone on your instant messenger contact list?I) I have nearly 32 x's the post count requirement which means I spent more time on a poker forum than anyone ever should and granted 99% of the time is spent in offtopic I am sure there has to be some sort of osmosis effect just by being here that helps me learn pokerI am pretty sure I could keep going all the way through Z and then from A - Z again, but I'm pretty sure I've made my case here.
yea, me too
ROI2010.jpgI'd like to apply but I know that I don't have enough posts and that my play is probably worse than others that want the stake. Never the less its nice to be able to post a positive ROI for 2010 so far :club:

Ok ill throw my name into the mix its JONYJUICE on stars J9s is my fav hand especially when im 5 bet jamming with it! Im also going to be in South Africa This year and im totally against scamming fellow soccer fans. IVe stacked many people on FCP before so give me a chance to win you 50 buyins at 50-100nl good luck to whoever gets picked!

jonpoker.th.jpg

lol I haven't forgotten...I'm going to the bank etc...I'll figure all this out when I get back.That hand was terrible Sparco, I played it like a mother****in genius.
It would be a really funny drunk level if jc woke up and had no clue he started a thread about stakes to the mills.
Ok ill throw my name into the mix its JONYJUICE on stars J9s is my fav hand especially when im 5 bet jamming with it! Im also going to be in South Africa This year and im totally against scamming fellow soccer fans. IVe stacked many people on FCP before so give me a chance to win you 50 buyins at 50-100nl good luck to whoever gets picked!
as opposed to...?