<----- Applying. I used to win at mtts and stuff. Now I just grind multitable sngs, and sometimes I win those. See Checkymcfold for references - I studied with him in his S7S-spinoff group. Sharkscope doesn't seem to track my results anymore, but my sng results are fairly impressive imho. I can find some stats if you'd like. Stars name is TimWakefield (Watertown), ftp name is PinchPinch.EDIT: Here's some stats. I took a long break from (serious) poker almost 2 years ago, but gradually have made my way back to playing more frequently. 2007 was clearly a good year for me. I think 2008 was for awhile as well, but the good part came mostly from playing PLO ring games which isn't shown here. oprstats.jpgMy 3 largest mtt cashes (all from back in '07 when I was grinding them) are:4th of 1600+ in the nightly 10+rebuy for 37002nd of 364 in a $109 freezout for $5800heads-up chop out of 1600+ in the nightly 10+rebuy for 9k (opr lists it as 6.5k)As long as I'm going all-out with the salesmanship, here's my sng graph.snggraph.jpg

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow sick offer JC.I don't know if I deserve the opportunity, but when TJ staked me in the sunday mil I took 15th. LONGGGGGGGGG time ago, but I can still tell you every big hand that I had in that tourney. What's better is I'm positive I've improved as a player since then.I'll throw my hat in the ring... I would definitely never fold J9s w/ 30bbs, fwiw. Even though I've been kind of a ghost on the forum for a while, I'm sure many FCP'ers can vouge for me that I won't scam you, and that I'm a pretty solid horse. Besides, I'd love to win you like 6 figures.GL to you and your horses, you scholar and gentleman.
choose this guy imo
<----- Applying. I used to win at mtts and stuff. Now I just grind multitable sngs, and sometimes I win those. See Checkymcfold for references - I studied with him in his S7S-spinoff group. Sharkscope doesn't seem to track my results anymore, but my sng results are fairly impressive imho. I can find some stats if you'd like. Stars name is TimWakefield (Watertown), ftp name is PinchPinch.EDIT: Here's some stats. I took a long break from (serious) poker almost 2 years ago, but gradually have made my way back to playing more frequently. 2007 was clearly a good year for me. I think 2008 was for awhile as well, but the good part came mostly from playing PLO ring games which isn't shown here. oprstats.jpgMy 3 largest mtt cashes (all from back in '07 when I was grinding them) are:4th of 1600+ in the nightly 10+rebuy for 37002nd of 364 in a $109 freezout for $5800heads-up chop out of 1600+ in the nightly 10+rebuy for 9k (opr lists it as 6.5k)As long as I'm going all-out with the salesmanship, here's my sng graph.snggraph.jpg
choose this guy imo

I'm applying.. with -900+ Posts. I'm actually an old timer, I've been in here since you've have the Kool-Aid man icon., but ive recently returned to get a fat roll going once I graduate college after this school year to keep my options open. I have a 9k roll playing .5/1, 21 and very mature.Daniel Negreanu once said "the play here is so bad, it makes sense to play every hand" so I wont be folding J9s to the opposition with a good stack.Oh I'm also a UCLA student if you're a Bruin fan and economics major so I know money :club:, I'm trying to be the next Brian Hastings! (hes econ @ Cornell).You can email me at rschmidt427@ucla.edu for further proof and I can promptly reply when I wake up.I've BEAT GAVIN SMITH IN A POT A COUPLE DAYS AGO, COOL NO?Full Tilt Poker Game #18438744460: Table Hermes - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 18:36:58 ET - 2010/02/13Seat 1: Gavin Smith ($651)Seat 2: makeitrain247 ($93.20)Seat 3: ObjBayes ($151.60)Seat 4: rchang ($303.55)Seat 5: syasyasya ($237.95)Seat 6: flammpoker ($345.65)Seat 7: aquatic ($762.15)Seat 8: FTP PRO PLAYER ($257.45)Seat 9: j2thea ($106.45)makeitrain247 posts the small blind of $1ObjBayes posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to rchang [7d 8d]rchang calls $2syasyasya foldsflammpoker foldsaquatic foldsFTP PRO PLAYER foldsj2thea foldsGavin Smith raises to $6makeitrain247 foldsObjBayes foldsrchang calls $4*** FLOP *** [Kd 6d Ts]rchang checksGavin Smith bets $11rchang has 15 seconds left to actrchang calls $11*** TURN *** [Kd 6d Ts] [4h]rchang checksGavin Smith checks*** RIVER *** [Kd 6d Ts 4h] [Jd]rchang has 15 seconds left to actrchang bets $25Gavin Smith calls $25*** SHOW DOWN ***rchang shows [7d 8d] a flush, King highGavin Smith mucksrchang wins the pot ($84) with a flush, King high*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $87 | Rake $3Board: [Kd 6d Ts 4h Jd]Seat 1: Gavin Smith (button) mucked [Qh As] - a straight, Ace highPokerstars: rchang (Los Angeles)

i'll apply for one...haven't been playing alot online lately, but i've always wanted to take a shot at this. I have sunday free for a change too.rivergirl (windsor)gl to your horsies

Anyone with 1K+ posts and a good rep want a stake in the Sunday Mil? It seems like the only way I can save my month is by using my awesome staking abilities to luckbox something this weekend. I'm looking for 10 people who won't fold J9s with more than 30 bb's, and won't scam me if they win. Who's in??
i fit nearly all of these, except those posts.[x] massive luckbox. i've luckboxed two decent size tourneys for a few grand. it sure wasn't my skill that won them. [x] j9s is the next best thing after aces or course. [x] won't scam. i won 3600 off one of fcp bob's $10 stakes and paid him half without even blinking an eyeIn all seriousness though, i a mostly an online mtt/sng player. i stick to strictly cash games live. i know my way around the table, and providing i don't overplay jacks or KQ, and my AQ holds up to tards shoving k3 from the cutoff, i usually do pretty good. pandemonic(vernon)

Havent done anything to "deserve" a stake really but ill run for ya JC. Ill play any 2 cards you want. We could probably work out some kind of different staking agreement that would give you part of my action in the ftops m/e to sweeten the deal for you if you wanted cuz i will be running in that as well.Horrible cash game player but decent tournament player who has been on a nice heater this year.Benblurred1(London)

I'm in, if you haven't portioned them out yet. I defintely won't pull a scam and who doesn't love J9?If staked, I hope to win enough to underwrite your trip to the World Cup. GO MEXICO!!!xMercury69x (Toronto)

opr-1.jpgI apply if its not too late. Been around here for a long time and would love to take a shot at the mill. have a bit more profit on my SS graph and other poker sites, and would really appreciate the opportunity. I'm a huge fan of raising J9s UTG, and I often make flushes. Gl to whomever you choose!
opr-1.jpgI apply if its not too late. Been around here for a long time and would love to take a shot at the mill. have a bit more profit on my SS graph and other poker sites, and would really appreciate the opportunity. I'm a huge fan of raising J9s UTG, and I often make flushes. Gl to whomever you choose!
pick this guy. He's stuck in iowa, that should be enough right there.

Not enough posts but would like to opportunity still. talked to beaver who may remember me well enough to vouch for me but idk. Nvrquit29 is another guy i have talked to more recently who would do the same i believe. I have done some stakign on this site as well on a smaller scale but would like the chance to run for ya. http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/poker...7A63BF.html?t=2

Kurt obv you're in...twstd you're in... Ko8e, I'm trying man but you're really making hard on me with those posts of yours, you're only in if you promise to min raise + 9 everytime you open. So at 1/200 you gotta make it 409, deal?
Don't listen to this man. Bets that end in 09 are the clear sign for a donk to call you down with an underpair.feral_cow_icon.gifConverted by the cows of Feral Cow PokerPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($200+$15) t25/t50 - 9 playersUTG JC Alvarado: t9,400 UTG+1 morgs01: t9,950 MP Baxter59: t10,050 MP2 JonnyWalk: t10,000 HJ TomSayer69: t9,925 CO pitoco23: t11,000 Button joker4231: t9,925 SB dbruun: t9,700 BB Hero: t10,000 Preflop: (t75) Hero is BB with :D:5c (9 players)JC Alvarado raises to t100, morgs01 folds, Baxter59 calls t100, 3 folds, joker4231 calls t100, dbruun calls t75, Hero raises to t600, JC Alvarado calls t500, Baxter59 calls t500, joker4231 folds, dbruun calls t500Flop: (t2,500) :D:qh:jh (4 players)dbruun checks, Hero bets t1300, JC Alvarado calls t1300, 2 foldsTurn: (t5,100) :4h (2 players)Hero checks, JC Alvarado bets t1509, Hero calls t1509River: (t8,118) :ts (2 players)Hero checks, JC Alvarado bets t5991 and is all-in, Hero calls t5991JC Alvarado showed :club::D, and lost with a pair of SevensHero showed :D:3h, and won (20100) with a pair of Queens Hero won t20100;)GL to you and all your horses, JC!

pretty sure this thread would not be complete without my application.se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)I suck though so I should really be your last choice (above sick boy obviously)

If there is ANYONE on this site that will NOT only NOT fold J9ss but will r/r with J9ss you have to look no further than here. I'm pretty sure alot of people can vouch my Pollo Loco-ness. You want me to open with 36ss UTG? Done, not even a problem.