Kurt obv you're in...twstd you're in... Ko8e, I'm trying man but you're really making hard on me with those posts of yours, you're only in if you promise to min raise + 9 everytime you open. So at 1/200 you gotta make it 409, deal?
TY sir!
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[x] won't fold j9ss with more than 30bb[x] won't scam you[x] mexican[x] will possibly convert to an america fan if chosen....possibly. :club: crookedlink (chicago)
hmmm...I don't know about that whole "mexican" thing. I hear you people are shady....I'll have to think about it ;)Oh yea, and what I said about gibler, applies to Daniel, or any other person here.
OWNAGE!
Give it shot with 500 :club:roi.jpg
nvrquit would be a better pick than sickboy imo
Kurt obv you're in...twstd you're in... Ko8e, I'm trying man but you're really making hard on me with those posts of yours, you're only in if you promise to min raise + 9 everytime you open. So at 1/200 you gotta make it 409, deal?
looolz
You broke at least one keyboard right?
I broke my whole desk at one point, I think I'm on youtube I'll post it in a sec. It wasn't tilt though, I was just drunk.
its in the first video. wow I was a train wreck in college.
I broke my whole desk at one point, I think I'm on youtube I'll post it in a sec. It wasn't tilt though, I was just drunk.
I think I saw it at the time. I know there was some breaking of something, lol.
nothing against you Sick Boy I just know Nvr plays very well.
*Room destruction sequence initiated. JC, seriously, put your faith in me and I will own that field for you. Im a young hungry kid with plenty of hours logged in huge fields like this and if you back me in this I will destroy this field. I just need a little faith! One time!!
its in the first video. wow I was a train wreck in college.
I think you should get staked based solely on the hilarity of these two videos.My honest opinion.

I definitely think I deserve one of the stakes. I am not particularly good at poker and I don't have 1000 posts...... but I do have the advantages of both not being sick boy and being wholly willing to raise suited connectors, semi connectors and all kinds of other random hands and potentially inopportune times. Seems like a great oppotunity to me.

I definitely think I deserve one of the stakes. I am not particularly good at poker and I don't have 1000 posts...... but I do have the advantages of both not being sick boy and being wholly willing to raise suited connectors, semi connectors and all kinds of other random hands and potentially inopportune times. Seems like a great oppotunity to me.
:club:

Do not have nearly enough posts, but figure there is no downside to applying, hahaSN: toughguytom http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fullt...EC6F44.html?t=2http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/poker...2D3426.html?t=2I have cashed in the SM 3 out of the 5 times I have played it, best finish was 95th.Will not scam you and definitely will not fold J9s with >30 bb, as it is my favorite hand :club: Thanks for the consideration

Do not have nearly enough posts, but figure there is no downside to applying, hahaSN: toughguytom http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fullt...EC6F44.html?t=2http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/poker...2D3426.html?t=2I have cashed in the SM 3 out of the 5 times I have played it, best finish was 95th.Will not scam you and definitely will not fold J9s with >30 bb, as it is my favorite hand :club: Thanks for the consideration
As this mans twin brother, I can vouch that his favorite hand is J9. Also, he bought me a SJ sharks jersey from his SM 95th place winnings. /BragI'm better at poker though, so you should stake me instead. chrispycream (San Jose)

Havent really posted around here in a while but love a freeroll shot at the massive sunday mill this week. Ive had pretty good results in low level tourneys over the last year but never been properly rolled to play the SM regularly so would really appreciate it.Either way best of luck to all your horses.JaysForLife - Kelowna

wow sick offer JC.I don't know if I deserve the opportunity, but when TJ staked me in the sunday mil I took 15th. LONGGGGGGGGG time ago, but I can still tell you every big hand that I had in that tourney. What's better is I'm positive I've improved as a player since then.I'll throw my hat in the ring... I would definitely never fold J9s w/ 30bbs, fwiw. Even though I've been kind of a ghost on the forum for a while, I'm sure many FCP'ers can vouge for me that I won't scam you, and that I'm a pretty solid horse. Besides, I'd love to win you like 6 figures.GL to you and your horses, you scholar and gentleman.