Full Tilt Poker Daily Dollar No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t80/t160 Blinds - 8 players - View hand 537204The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG+1: t17700 M = 73.75MP1: t2420 M = 10.08MP2: t6185 M = 25.77CO: t1990 M = 8.29BTN: t4510 M = 18.79SB: t8245 M = 34.35Hero (BB): t9890 M = 41.21UTG: t2110 M = 8.79Pre Flop: (t240) Hero is BB with Q :club: A :ts3 folds, MP2 raises to t480, 3 folds, Hero calls t320Flop: (t1040) 3 :4h 9 :qh Q :jh(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 checksTurn: (t1040) J :D(2 players)Hero bets t800, MP2 raises to t3440, Hero raises to t9410 all in, MP2 calls t2265 all inRiver: (t12450) 8 :D(2 players - 2 are all in)Final Pot: t12450MP2 shows A :D T :D (a straight, Queen high)Hero shows Q :5c A :3h (a pair of Queens)MP2 wins t12450this sucks so much. like i guess i understand that this guy was committed but only because of his dumbass raise. i usually don't care about this so much but i didnt even realize why I was beat until I looked after the fact.... so stupid.

Hola, fanboi!
It's just funny how much you whine and complain about getting a bad beat like your the only one in the world that happens to. Then someone makes a joke(good or bad) and you get all bent out of shape and now you do the same thing. I guess I am a fan boy of yours Mercury, your rants do make me laugh. Please keep them coming!
It's just funny how much you whine and complain about getting a bad beat like your the only one in the world that happens to. Then someone makes a joke(good or bad) and you get all bent out of shape and now you do the same thing. I guess I am a fan boy of yours Mercury, your rants do make me laugh. Please keep them coming!
What the fuck are you talking about? I know I'm not the only person these happen to. I see them happen almost every single minute. I like your joke, I get it, but I don't see how saying "hola, fanboi" is getting bent out of shape. You should calm down. I suspect you were HOPING you'd get a rise out of me, which may explain why you got all hissy in your reply. Wtf, dude.
What the fuck are you talking about? I know I'm not the only person these happen to. I see them happen almost every single minute. I like your joke, I get it, but I don't see how saying "hola, fanboi" is getting bent out of shape. You should calm down. I suspect you were HOPING you'd get a rise out of me, which may explain why you got all hissy in your reply. Wtf, dude.
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about when I posted a picture of a flounder character from Spongebob named 'Flats' and said Nice flat. It's all good dude, just messing with ya.
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about when I posted a picture of a flounder character from Spongebob named 'Flats' and said Nice flat. It's all good dude, just messing with ya.
Oh...jeez...I don't watch SpongeBob and I missed the flounder reference. My "bad". I really do have a good sense of humour, I swearz it. Thanks for the clarification!
I have a 6 and 2 year old, so Spongebob is on alot. :club:
lol...if this were 15-18 years ago, I'd be in the same spot as you. My kids are off at university, drinking and getting std's I suppose...Hell, that's what I did. Not much can have changed, right?