Commentator talking about the 72 hand."Wow, I don't know how often we've seen that hand, but we've seen it way more than aces for instance!"...edit:Holy fuk thats a sick hand

I think Sammy is absolutely right - with the preflop raise, bet-call on the flop, the bet on the turn and the shove, his two pair didn't look good anymore. Any legitimate hand that Dwan could have played that way would beat two pair, so a call would have boiled down to sensing that it was a bluff. As he said in the interview, if he had called and ran into an actual hand, people would comment and say "You're an idiot".So in short, well played by both of them - Dwan won the hand with 72o and Sammy made the correct laydown.

Commentator talking about the 72 hand."Wow, I don't know how often we've seen that hand, but we've seen it way more than aces for instance!"
At some point one of the other guys points out that it's much more common to see 2 7 than aces

I've been out of the game for a few weeks, but I had to come back and say "that hand is absolutely sick".If we had to make a list of the best hands in televised poker, Dwan probably has 2 of the top 5.