Winter Olympic Opening Ceremonies

I watched the first hour or so. I like to watch the pure excitement and joy of the athletes as they enter the ceremony, especially the ones who know that they don't have a chance at medaling, but are there for the joy of competing. And then the 7 remaining athletes from the Republic of Georgia marched somberly in.I'll admit it, I teared up.

The video projections on the ground were pretty solid, that was a little redemption. I did not realize it would be quite so "indian/native american".

The video projections on the ground were pretty solid, that was a little redemption. I did not realize it would be quite so "indian/native american".
It was part of the bid to be the most inclusive Olympics ever for indigenous people. In fact, the leaders of the four main tribes in the area were given Head of State status, which was unprecedented.
It was part of the bid to be the most inclusive Olympics ever for indigenous people. In fact, the leaders of the four main tribes in the area were given Head of State status, which was unprecedented.
How many countries other than the US or canada, has an indigenous people question?