‘high Stakes Poker’ Returns For New Season With Best Lineup Yet

any of you guys had the show being in two hour block? One my TV schedule I had a two hour HSP. The first hour was the one with mr. Cirque vs david benyamine then the 2nd hour was the new season. It really screwed up my DVR and made me tape every episode. It did seem weird without AJ. Is it just me or did Kara Scott look nicer to look at when she was playing in the WSOP the first year. She just seemed to made up tonight.
I got the same issue. Really lame that mine lists it as 2009 instead of 2010 NEW. Same thing next week. At least I won't miss it.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can watch when they show it again. Wasn't sure if you meant that you don't have gsn
Your correct in this assumption. I should have been a little more detailed and stated I don't get GSN, so any links provided would be great.I saw one previous so thanks.

Prefer to hear the additional player banter and less of the Gabe/AJ exchanges by a long way. They really seem to be shooting the shit back and forth a lot this season too, which is good.I also found Dwan's "Tall" description of Hellmuth extremely funny. Think it was the 5 or so seconds after where he sat there, silent, like 'what, you want something else? That's the nicest thing I could think of'.

Dwan was perfect in that segment.Have to disagree when Antonio said last season most women don't find him attractive. Most beautiful mouth in poker, by far, and nice eyes too. Ugly orange-print shirts, not so much. But those lips are incredible.

This week was reasonable. I'm glad Eli is there...he seems to be a catalyst for "crazy" Also thoughts on the hand the Norway dude busted on?

I missed the first episode because of my damn dvr ... i think I have it set correctly now. Watched Episode 2 last night. Agree with everyone who says we need AJ back. Gabe Kaplan is simply boring and sounds like a homeless person on the street just talking to himself. He definitely needs someone there to set up his jokes. All in all the play was kind of boring to watch. Eli was trying to come in there and get things going so maybe that will cause some more action. Dario seems like a little Bitch, but I liked the way he played the 36s against Ivey.The Norway dude bust out seemed pretty straightforward. Not much money left, hit TPTK on turn, so why not put all your money in. After he raised 50K he couldn't fold.

I like it, Gabe is OK but someone should fill AJ's spot but in previous years when they drowned out the players that was bad.The action is OK not great but that's poker, take what comes.

I missed the first episode because of my damn dvr ... i think I have it set correctly now. Watched Episode 2 last night. Agree with everyone who says we need AJ back. Gabe Kaplan is simply boring and sounds like a homeless person on the street just talking to himself. He definitely needs someone there to set up his jokes. All in all the play was kind of boring to watch. Eli was trying to come in there and get things going so maybe that will cause some more action. Dario seems like a little Bitch, but I liked the way he played the 36s against Ivey.The Norway dude bust out seemed pretty straightforward. Not much money left, hit TPTK on turn, so why not put all your money in. After he raised 50K he couldn't fold.
Multiway pot thoHe was down 115k
You may have missed the first episode because GSN doesn't know its ass from a hole in the ground. For two straight weeks, they had the show blocked out as a two-hour show from 7 - 9, when in fact the 7:00 show was old and 8:00 was the new show. I had to record the later showing of it to get it the first week and sit there with my finger on the button the second week. This week it looks like they've figured out what they're showing.
yeah, boring. Mercier's wiggerness tilts me.
Yah for some reason I was rooting for someone to take him down every pot he entered. Weird. I don't actually know anything about him other than he has been doing well in tournies
aj benza will be forgotten within 5 episodes for me. I can't remember any significant banter he's ever provided.
aj will NEVER be forgotten. this is beyond disturbing how incredibly unlikely DN keeps running on these shows.dwan is a great player no doubt but the guy is a damn card rack.