‘high Stakes Poker’ Returns For New Season With Best Lineup Yet

Seriously though, is there anyway he can call $75K there?
I would think it would be pretty hard to believe that he had the best hand there... especially with Doyle still behind him. Small Ball, shoulda just checked and never chanced that predicament. I think Doyle is the one who played that hand the worst imo.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

negreanukleptomaniac.jpg
This could become my sig file.Doyle's impression was indeed HSP's finest moment.
I would think it would be pretty hard to believe that he had the best hand there... especially with Doyle still behind him. Small Ball, shoulda just checked and never chanced that predicament. I think Doyle is the one who played that hand the worst imo.
I hope your not serious with this post about betting the riverPretty sick hand tho
If he doesn't bet river, he takes down hand, right?
Doyle would bet. He could only save a bet in this situation. A bet saved is a bet earned though.
Seriously?

Would of been really interesting if Matusow played his hand..He would have Jack high flush.With two other players instead of Doyle and Daniel that pot could of been monster...I m not a fan of Daniel and Doyle's check on the turn..It just opens up so many possibilities to get bluffed out like what happened...If Daniel makes a large bet on the turn, i dont think Benyamine is check raising, and even if he is its much tougher for Daniel to fold...Doyle's river call is pretty suspect as the only hand he can beat is total air...Benyamine isnt raising there with two pair or a smaller set IMO.Interesting hand.

I dont think daniel played that T9 hand bad. of course i'm awful at poker so take that for what its worth
Oh, it was tragic, and so painful to watch. But I could understand the fold. I guess the downside of remembering past hands and having the memory banks there to draw on is that sometimes you find yourself playing the past.

So I opened up Youtube like I do every afternoon blazed some B.C kush and was hopeing to watch or i should say ecpecting to watch the new high stakes poker but i see youetube says the vids are down due to a copy right claim my GSN.Pokertube hsp hasnt worked for me in months so plz tell me theres another site i can watch it at i would for ever owe you one tx.

So I opened up Youtube like I do every afternoon blazed some B.C kush and was hopeing to watch or i should say ecpecting to watch the new high stakes poker but i see youetube says the vids are down due to a copy right claim my GSN.Pokertube hsp hasnt worked for me in months so plz tell me theres another site i can watch it at i would for ever owe you one tx.
Someone else posted this earlier in the thread and they are now lagging a bit behind waiting for the official videos, but in theory it can be watched here: http://bluff.com/blogs/high-stakes-full-episodes/They don't have #10 on there yet, though.

Can anyone tell me what the hell Doyle was doing in the triple straddle open shove hand?

Can anyone tell me what the hell Doyle was doing in the triple straddle open shove hand?
"I hate this hand, but it has a lot of value...especially in a triple staddled pot...shove."Considering the "blinds", it's still a decent bit of an overbet, but nothing super crazy.