‘high Stakes Poker’ Returns For New Season With Best Lineup Yet

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getcher mind outta the gutter, he's talking about them playing poker. i think.
LOL. You know from OT my mind usually is in the gutter. But although Sammy does have a certain old-Vegas sexy to him, I can't picture Dwan tearing up the bedroom, not with that long open-mouthed fish stare. Ivey's beyond hot, but Patrik's somehow not my type. A little too perfect.But as far as poker goes that would be a dream lineup for TV, and I would also like to throw in Hellmuth, just to see who he dared to go off on, or how bad he would have to choke his tantrums back, when he's repeatedly pwned hard by the _real_ best in the world.

Loved the banner they put up below Antonius reading "married 5 times, chronic halitosis, control freak"

With Daniel and Lex sitting side by side, i wonder if Evelyn's name comes up...I found Lex has a lot of FPS(Fancy Play Syndrome)

With Daniel and Lex sitting side by side, i wonder if Evelyn's name comes up...I found Lex has a lot of FPS(Fancy Play Syndrome)
serge that signature kills me, it makes me just howl with laughter lol
fine line between FPS and brilliant poker....some people push with 52o and are called brilliant
fine line between FPS and brilliant poker....some people push with 52o and are called brilliant
This is very true..However Ivey always seems to be right and his time on his bluffs are amazing.It was so brilliant that it didnt even cross Lex's mind that Ivey was bluffing....Pure amazing play right there ...

i'm sick and tired of DN losing. i am serious about this.i hope the jewish company that sponsors him covers his losses if not i will be upset for i know they have been raking $5.00 per pot on high stakes action.i do not like tom dwan or phil ivey

i'm sick and tired of DN losing. i am serious about this.i hope the jewish company that sponsors him covers his losses if not i will be upset for i know they have been raking $5.00 per pot on high stakes action.i do not like tom dwan or phil ivey
In the future, please include one of the following at the end of your posts:- This post was meant to be funny.- This post was meant to be serious.- Thank god crazy people can have keyboards.