• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you'll be gay.        

Those Dufour-Lapointe sisters are pretty sweet looking.   Plus that Indian guy on the Luge is a freak.

Posted Images

Come, me, Rich, and Zach will be there. We can have FCHL trade talk.
Man, I'd love to grab the ppl I'm watching the game w/ and head down... but it's a kids b-day party. Not trying to duck you guys -- we must meet up for the playoffs!
whichever. I'd like to go 30 for 45 but will bet less if someone wants to book. I think I'm giving up some value but I'd like some action on the game. The Canadians are either too baller to book small bets, don't care to bet on their country, don't have poker monies or hate money/my avatar.
We're Canadian...too polite to take your money :club: Actually though, I rarely bother betting if I already have something to root on. No need to be doubly disappointed if I lose, and $25 is not going to compare to the joy of winning.Now, if it was even money, that'd be too good to turn away!
Come, me, Rich, and Zach will be there. We can have FCHL trade talk.
I'll be there!!!Just kidding, but I could go for some trade talk.

Off to a friends house today...His wife AMERICAN, my wife AMERICAN..Should be a blast..I am pretty sure Canada will win this game..I will be happy with either result as my goal of US winning a medal has been realized...Lets hope we get a good exciting game...Have fun everyone, and be safe..

Is this gonna be our only shot at beating the olympic record of 14 gold medals in a single winter olympic? This is gonna be so damn good.
I'm pretty sure this is the last event. The only other event is the 50km men's cross country ski mass start (on now). There are 4 canadians in the field, but I'm about as likely to win the gold in the event as they are.I had no idea we were this close to the record - I just assumed the USSR had won 30 some years. Even getting close, at home, is an absolutely amazing, historic achievement in my opinion.
I'm pretty sure this is the last event. The only other event is the 50km men's cross country ski mass start (on now). There are 4 canadians in the field, but I'm about as likely to win the gold in the event as they are.I had no idea we were this close to the record - I just assumed the USSR had won 30 some years. Even getting close, at home, is an absolutely amazing, historic achievement in my opinion.
not to belittle our accomplishment of 13 gold..There are twice the number of events that there were in Sarajevo for example.
50km men's cross country ski mass start (on now). There are 4 canadians in the field, but I'm about as likely to win the gold in the event as they are.
Super gay that they left the blind guy off imo. Boycotting this event. eff em.
I thought the record was 13 ... 14 would break it.

Also, as the games come to a close, I want to say thanks/congrats to you guys. This has been the single best thread on this entire forum that I've been a part of for as long as I can remember. No bitching, infighting, etc - AND we all made a shitload of money on the Russia/Latvia game. I've enjoyed chatting olympics with everyone and will miss the camaraderie once we all settle back in to our respective team corners next week...lol

not to belittle our accomplishment of 13 gold..There are twice the number of events that there were in Sarajevo for example.
Do you simply do everything in your power to ruin my moment?
Also, as the games come to a close, I want to say thanks/congrats to you guys. This has been the single best thread on this entire forum that I've been a part of for as long as I can remember. No bitching, infighting, etc - AND we all made a shitload of money on the Russia/Latvia game. I've enjoyed chatting olympics with everyone and will miss the camaraderie once we all settle back in to our respective team corners next week...lol
well said.I managed to catch a few great moments just as they occured thanks to those of you who posted about them here.These have been simply a great 2weeks, and more than anything, so proud to be Canadian. Not cause we're winning gold, but because those who competed did so with incredible heart, determination and dignity.I just watched an incredible hour on CTV of medal winners being interviewed as a group, these people cant help but be genuine.I was tempted to put my whole roll on Canada, but f it, I just want to watch this game and root on my country.

This is so epic, I'm going to be cheering hard for the U.S., but I don't think I'll be overly disappointed if they lose because a silver medal was completely not expected of them this Olympics.

I had a dream last night the US were up 2-0 early in the first than they had a 3rd goal dissallowed. The first goal was pure cheese, I actually woke up mid dream in disbelief.Weird thing was Bob Cole was calling the game. I need to quit the wacky tabacky.