• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you'll be gay.        

Those Dufour-Lapointe sisters are pretty sweet looking.   Plus that Indian guy on the Luge is a freak.

Posted Images

Most Gold Medals at an Olympic Winter Games 13 - Soviet Union (1976) 13 - Norway (2002) 12 - Germany (1998) 11 - Soviet Union (1964) 11 - Soviet Union (1988) 11 - Russia (1994) 11 - Germany (2006) Most Gold Medals by Host Nation at an Olympic Winter Games 10 - Norway (1994) 10 - USA (2002) 8 - Canada (2010) * as of Feb 25th 7 - Norway (1952) Most Gold Medals by Canada at an Olympic Winter Games 8 - Canada (2010) * as of Feb 25th 7 - Canada (2002) 7 - Canada (2006)

What are statistics that don't mean anything going into a one-game winner take all?
I just think the US has played better overall...Canada has had spurts but the US has been solid..Regardless it will be a great game...
I just think the US has played better overall...Canada has had spurts but the US has been solid..Regardless it will be a great game...
Yeah, but it doesn't matter how they got there. It's all about the present and the future now.If Canada comes to play like they did against Russia, then USA is in trouble. Hell, if Canada comes to play like they did against the USA, USA will be in trouble, IMO.It will be a fantastic game, though. I can't wait!

I wanna bet $20 on USA but I don't know what lines are being used and I don't know what site to reference. If anyone wants to take Canada, use a fair-ish public line and lets do this.

why are a lot of bobsledders big guys? Wouldnt it make sense to be "light"?
Nope, think football running back. They need to be strong fast and powerful to push the sled at the start as fast as possible.
No offense, but I highly doubt you could easily make that double for the win. You have a very small window to hit that rock. Throwing a piece of granite down the ice and pinpoint hit it to make the double is not easy at all. There was nothing wrong with her strategy at all. She played both ends under the perfect strategy in the 10th and 11th, her lead and 2nd just let her down and missed their shots plain and simple. The third for Canada played horrible and put too much pressure on Benard, she was due to fail after all those pressure shots.
If you read what I'd said. The double was the despeation shot in the 11th. She had an easy shot in the 10th that she missed.
Nope, think football running back. They need to be strong fast and powerful to push the sled at the start as fast as possible.
makes sense
I curl irregularly and I could have made the shot in the tenth for the win. That was a brutal fail. The strategy in the 10th and 11th were terrible. Pressure.
If you read what I'd said. The double was the despeation shot in the 11th. She had an easy shot in the 10th that she missed.
You wrote that you could make that shot. No offense, but I highly doubt it. I know people who have curled for numerous years and would still have trouble with that shot. I agree for her it was an easy shot she missed, but to say you could do it? And also the strategy in 10 and 11 was fine, they just missed some key shots.

John Morris is so sick. Interesting Fact: John Morris sometimes curls at the Ottawa Curling Club. His dad, Earl Morris is a legend at our club, and also coaches Rachel Homan, who is going to be sick in a few years in womens curling.