Maybe It's Sacriledge To Say Here...

IDK I always thought Rush Poker was a counter move to Stars "Rush Support" which gets you support emails back about 2 weeks before FTP's come back

I heard FTP gives away $5 if you earn 10 FTPs playing rush poker. Well i got way more than that yet didn't earn anything. Anyone actually got the 5$ and/or can confirm FTP is just slow? Some people got a message saying there was a bonus playing rush poker and i didn't (i hadn't been on FTP for like a week). Could it be that FTP gave away such a bonus randomly?

I heard FTP gives away $5 if you earn 10 FTPs playing rush poker. Well i got way more than that yet didn't earn anything. Anyone actually got the 5$ and/or can confirm FTP is just slow? Some people got a message saying there was a bonus playing rush poker and i didn't (i hadn't been on FTP for like a week). Could it be that FTP gave away such a bonus randomly?
I'd assume it's random or it's for people who haven't played in awhile.
No you!
you have 24,854 posts.FCP has a 15 second flood detection so I'm just going to set a minimum of 15 seconds per post.So, 24,854 posts @ 4 posts per minute = 6,213.5 minutes.In hours, this is 103.55 hours.If you were to work a $18 per hour job, you would have an extra $1,864.It's probably closer to a minute per post. Therefore...$1,864 * 4 = $7,456Hope you like missing $7.5k.GET A JOB
I heard FTP gives away $5 if you earn 10 FTPs playing rush poker.... Could it be that FTP gave away such a bonus randomly?
Seems it was semi-random. I got a popup while I was sat at the Lobby, the popup said it was for that day only. Played, got my points and my bonus. You've gotta be given the offer - which seems unlikely if you've played Rush, it's doubtless there to attract people that haven't tried it (as I hadn't at the time).
you have 24,854 posts.FCP has a 15 second flood detection so I'm just going to set a minimum of 15 seconds per post.So, 24,854 posts @ 4 posts per minute = 6,213.5 minutes.In hours, this is 103.55 hours.If you were to work a $18 per hour job, you would have an extra $1,864.It's probably closer to a minute per post. Therefore...$1,864 * 4 = $7,456Hope you like missing $7.5k.GET A JOB
LOL
Seems it was semi-random. I got a popup while I was sat at the Lobby, the popup said it was for that day only. Played, got my points and my bonus. You've gotta be given the offer - which seems unlikely if you've played Rush, it's doubtless there to attract people that haven't tried it (as I hadn't at the time).
ive gotten the popup twice, played well over 10 points twice, and gotten nothing twice except losing around 10 buyins. thanks FTP.
This is a very funny post from you Lurbz... very funny indeed. Take your own advise plz
ive gotten the popup twice, played well over 10 points twice, and gotten nothing twice except losing around 10 buyins. thanks FTP.
It takes 4 hours for the bonus to go through, worked for me the one time i did it.

I 4 table Rush Poker. Probably netted approx 3k since I started playing on the 29th of January on and off balancing college life and such. (I believe it came out Jan 20??)Tried a little bit of everything... raise cut off/bb all the time to steal blinds for the theory that people wait for big hands. This doesn't work, as I find you are just wasting time scooping small blinds while everyone is folding furiously to get the next best hand. It all seems like a race to get the most good hands in an hour to me and by calling and playing more flops with marginal hands like A7suited raising in the cutoff generally is a waste of time because maybe your opponent folded like 15 hands by the time you were only finished with one hand (trying to limp and steal etc) and you guys just happened to get matched up when you moved onto the next hand.So in a nutshell the way I'm playing is that im folding constantly and I'll play small pairs // suited connectors when my opponent has a decent stack and I have position etc etc.Filter the seats to see who the other 4 tablers are too. Some are just machines that basically are from Korea or something and have names with gibberish that raise hard preflop and pot bet you every street of the way. They almost ALWAYS have the high pair.yup I've got more of these stupid observations, but that's all the energy I got to type for now